Is A Whore

Previously-

"What did you want to talk about Ry?" I said walking over to him.

"I just wanted you to spend the night with me so I wouldn't be alone.. please." He said blushing but looking at his hands.

I layed on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A

/n- let's just say, I was right, I tried 100% my best and you are going to be SHOOK

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Brendon in my hospital bed. I wrapped my arms around his head. I couldn't stop thinking about how Brendon spoked to me yesterday. Do I feel the same way about him, does Dallon feel that way about me?

I'm still embarrassed. I cried. I cried a river for someone who wouldn't cry a river back for me.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Dallon and Spencer walk in.

"The nurse just told us that you could go home but someone is going to have to watch you for maybe a couple of weeks hopefully. Making sure your breathing is okay that you're fine emotionally."  Spencer said out of breath.

"I'll stay with Ryan. I'll help him with his work that he's missing from school too." Dallon said.

I nodded.

"Brendon needs to hurry up and get to school." Dallon said shaking Brendons arm.

"What?" Brendon said waking up but squeezing me tight.

"Ryan gets to go home now but you still have to go to school!" Dallon said.

"Who will make sure he's doing okay at home?" Brendon said squeezing harder.

"Dallon is gonna stay home with him." Spencer said checking the time on his phone.

"Why can't I. You can't just make decisions like that Dallon! It's not fair." Brendon said pushing Dallon away.

"Brendon we already decided. You're going to be late to school get up." Dallon said.

"Hey guys I'm just going to wait in the car..." Spencer said.

"Fine," Brendon started to say rolling his eyes at Dallon "I'll see you after school Ry, I'll bring you a present or something" Brendon started to smile.

I smiled back.

A couple of hours later me and Dallon got home.

"Let's get some of your school work done." Dallon said drinking his coffee.

I nodded.

We started doing math. Then History. Some art. Then we watched some TV (even though we weren't supposed to) then we did some science.

"Ryan, why didn't you tell us about, well your life before you started living here.." Dallon said putting his coffee down.

"I was scared that you guys would judge me or do something rash..." I replied looking down at the cockroach I drew in my science notebook.

"You don't have to be scared to tell me anything Brendon." Dallon said looking up from his coffee mug.

"We don't have to talk about if you don't want to." He said looking back down.

I dropped my pencil and hugged Dallon.

"You're a really good friend Dallon. I love you for that. But the way you look at me Dall." I said blushing a little but I didn't stop hugging him.

"The way you look at me Dall, it makes me feel really special," I started to say "I hope I'm really special to you."

Dallon stopped hugging me and kissed me, he didn't stop.

The door knob started to twist.

"Hey guys Spencer went out to get us all some pizza to bad your weren't there Ry-" Brendon dropped a single black rose.

I stopped the kiss but, Dallon put a smug look on his face and continued.