Never did I think that I would be caught in the way you got me

Previously-

"Is that a good thing?" Dallon smirked.

Dallon carried me to his room. He kissed me, he didn't stop, I didn't stop, I wrapped my legs around him, in regret, we made out. I couldn't believe myself. I couldn't stop. He couldn't stop.

Dallon was a mysterious bad man
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- I've been watching Black Butler alot and literally Sebastian is Dallon with his daddy long legs XD

It was morning. I looked down from the top bunk. Dallon was on his phone texting someone but I couldn't tell who it was.

"You up?" Dallon said looking up from his bunk at me.

I scooted back.

"Yes, I am." I stuttered.

"Well then, shall I make us tea while we get your work done?" He said getting off of his bunk.

"I'm more of a coffee person." I said.

After Dallon made the coffee (and tea) and after I got dressed I went to the living room.

"Let's start on Science-" Dallon started to say but I interrupted by saying, "Are we just going to pretend like yesterday night never happened, no actually are we going to pretend like the last few days never happened!" I shouted louder than I should have.

"Who's the one pretending?" Dallon asked sipping his tea.

"Well I'm going on that date with Brendon!" I said storming off to my room.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of stomping. I walked out of my room, still half sleep.

I looked at Dallon, gave him a glare and walked to Ryan's.

"Who did all of that stomping?" I yawned.

"I did!" Ryan said.

"Oh.." I replied.

"Ryan I was thinking about last night, I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been snooping. But I have feeling for you, and I wanted to know if we we're still on for tonight?" I asked him.

He hugged me.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Can you just miss school for today? You could help me with my school work!" I hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry Ry but I have a test today." Brendon said kissing my fourhead. Brendon got his school stuff together while I just watched him. Before he walked out of the room he said, "You might want to get some beach clothes ready."

I walked him out of his room.

"Good day Dallon." Brendon smirked to Dallon knowing Dallon heard are conversation.

"Oh I will Brendon!" Dallon smiled.

Brendon left.

"Let's get your science work done" Dallon rolled his eyes.

I got all my work done.

Brendon didn't come for hours.

Me and Dallon weren just watching something on tv.

"Didn't school ended a hour ago..?" I asked Dallon.

He nodded.

"Where's B? He's late?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we might as well go look for him." Dallon sighed.

We got in the car and went to the school. There was no sign of him there. We looked all over but no sign of Brendon Boyd Urie.

I started to get really worried. My heart started to pound. Then I got a text from Brendon.

"Dallon is not who you think he is."

I texted back.

"What do you mean, where are you?"

He sent.

"I'll be home, I can't explain everything."

And that was it from Brendon.

"If we can't find him we can't find him." I said casually to Dallon.

"Your right Ryan." He said back driving home.
______________________________________hey it's the author, sorry for the crummy chapter the next one will be better I promise <3