Chapter 6

We waited for our food. We had both ordered the usual burger milkshake and fries. I pulled out the two newspapers I had gotten.

" ummm.... Brian? " I said.

" yeah? " he said.

" umm, what do you think about getting a job? " I asked.

" sure, sounds like a plan " he replied.

" great! " I said, handing him one of the newspapers " look through here and find one you like! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning we went back to the furniture store and furnished the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the couch and breathed in the fumes of a new furnished house. Brian was in the kitchen making sandwiches for lunch. He walked in the room carrying two plates of sandwiches and BBQ chips ( my favorite )

" wow " I said " thanks Brian! "

" no problem " he replied.

" so what do you think about work? " I asked.

" well I was thinking working at the mechanic shop as an assistant, you? " he said.

"sounds good! " I said " i was thinking of being a waitress "

" yeah " he said " that's a good one! "

" when's your interview? " I asked.

" Friday at five o clock, you? " he replied.

" tomorrow at one o clock " I said.

" sounds good " he said.

We are our sandwiches and talked about how great the house looked. My sandwich was bacon lettuce and avocado on sour dough bread. Brian had a normal BLT on white bread. They were delicious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~