Chapter 7

I smoothed out my shirt and stepped into the car. Brian was driving me to my job interview today. I was extremely nervous. I mean who wouldn't be with all those thoughts running through my head like, will I get the job? Will they like me? Will they hate me? How do I look? Do I sound stupid? Will I not get this job? Etc. it was totally nerve racking. I felt like all the pressure of the world had been put on me and was about to crush me. On the m way we stopped at the biscuit place and grabbed some breakfast. To the job I go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there looking at the woman in front of me. She looked really young and sweet. She was really pretty to. She had long strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She had a perfect height and body shape as well.

" hello " she said.

" hi " I said.

" so your applying for a job right? " she asked.

" yes " I said.

" alright " she said " go out there, sit in one of those booths, and full out the form. When your done I will ask you some questions and some other stuff "

" okay " I said.

She handed me a stack of paper and pen. I walked over to a booth and sat down. I read the forms and started to fill them out. It was mostly stuff like, how old are you? Have you worked before? Do you drive? Etc. after I was done I walked over to the lady and we started the interview. She asked a bunch of questions like the ones on the pamphlet. I answered all of them honestly, hoping for the best."

" okay " she said " sometime tomorrow afternoon we will call you and tell you if you got the job. "

" great! " I said " I'll be waiting! "

I walked out of the restaurant and called Brian to come pick me up hoping I would get the job.