how you guys become friends (male)

scott:

once the threat of monroe and the hunters has lessened considerably from beacon hills, scott and malia decide to go on a simple date together to act like normal people for once. when he is getting ice cream for her, he bumps into you and both of you start apologizing profusely. when you realize that it was neither of yours fault, both of you start laughing and that's when the beautiful friendship begins to blossom.

stiles: 

he was in fbi and so were you, the two of you couldn't stand each other at first and both of you used to complain about the other to their significant other. but, when you both get partnered up for a case together, you guys realize that the reason you hated each other was because you were too similar. he was from a town that was filled with supernatural beings and you were from a town with many murders and thefts.  both of you had enrolled into the academy to help your towns. so, after all the misunderstandings were cleared, y'all became very close friends.

liam:

when he had just broken up with hayden, liam was always sulking around. one day, he was tired of all the supernatural fighting, school, and on the top of that, depressed that his girlfriend had left and he decided to go to the forest where it all began for a jog. there, he saw you running with not a care of the world. he immediately knew he had to befriend you and soon, the two of you became running buddies and then, the best of friends.

isaac:

he was on his flight, on the way to paris after the tragic death of his girlfriend when he saw you trip over air and spill water everywhere. seeing your clumsiness, he chuckled slightly and realized that it was the first time in weeks that he had laughed. turned out that he was your flight seat partner. as the two of you got talking, you guys realized that both of you wanted a fresh start and that's why you had left your previous homes. that alone, was a major factor in you becoming friends for life. and soon, something more ;)

theo:

you were one of the few "experiments" or chimeras of the dread doctors. however, after "dying", you still didn't change your opinion on the fact that the mccall pack was much better and that theo is just a lying prick. to say that you guys got off on the wrong foot would be an understatement. however, you were present in the hospital when gabe had been shot and you saw how much theo had changed. you then decided to get to know him better. he was persistent in not letting you in, but you along with your lame jokes and bubbly personality finally got through his built walls, becoming friends.

derek:

while he was on the run, he saw you, an omega, battling hunters. since he still wasn't over the deaths of his former pack members (erica and boyd) he swooped in to save you. once the fight was over, he asked you if you would accompany him to his home town, beacon hills, for a battle against the hunters. since they were practically the reason why you were a lone wolf, you agreed and both of you set off towards the battleground.  

jackson:

it was his first day at his new school in london, and coincidentally you sat besides him. at first, you thought he was just like all the other boys in the school because of his continuous flirty comments and that's why you ignored him for a year except the "hey, do you have a pencil." "hey, can i borrow an eraser." the next year, you noticed him acting surprisingly very sad and depressed on the gym bleachers. knowing that look very well, you went ahead to console him and found out that his friend from back home had died recently. having lost your parents yourself you knew what it felt and soon, you guys got closer and closer, with you helping him heal and were the best of friends. him, you, and his newly found boyfriend, ethan.