how you guys became friends (female)

malia:

when malia was finally done with all the supernatural stuff (at least for a while), she decided to go out and let loose. she, along with her boyfriend (scott), decided to go to a party a couple of towns over. however, due to some "pack" business, he had to return back to beacon hills an hour into the party. you were attending a party for the first time and your best friend was already lost in the crowd of sweaty teenagers dancing. you saw a blonde-haired girl, sitting at a couch, alone and decided to make a new friend! turns out, malia and you have a lot in common and immediately hit it off! by the end of the party, you guys had exchanged numbers and had promised to stay in touch.

lydia:

once in college, lydia martin planned to join some sort of after hours activity to keep herself busy from not missing her boyfriend: stiles stilinski, and not dwelling on what has happened in the past four years of her life. so, she takes up something she is extremely passionate about: books, and joins a book club that gathers every weekend. you were always a nerd, well kind of. you loved books. that's when you meet the redhead, lydia martin and instantly they become best friends when they get into a deep discussion on the series of harry potter.

allison: 

being a five year old, you didn't grasp the concept of why your daddy and mommy had to leave you to go to a "business" trip and leave you with one of their friends. but, somehow even your puppy dog eyes didn't work on them! however, once you reached their friends' house, you didn't want to leave because in the span of 5 days, you had made a best friend, allison argent. soon, your families became partners, which did not fortunately break you friendship off, becoming friends for life. 

kira: 

in new york, kira yukimara was quite a popular girl, not like the queen b, but as the girl who always helped others out. you were the loner and when the two of you were paired together in home economics for a project to plan and bake a unique-flavored cake by the winter term, you knew your school life was changed. and it was. soon, the two of you became two peas in a pod. but that didn't last long when she had to move to beacon hills, california with her parents. you thought that was the end of your friendship but when your parents had to leave you at the yukimara's house while they went on a business trip for a year across the world, you knew all hope wasn't lost just yet.