28

third person pov

Serval hours after Connor last texted Bailey, she had started to get ready. Bailey's mom yelled at her to hurry up or else they'll be late. She quickly rushed to slip on navy gray converse. She stumbled down the stairs and hopped into her moms car. They were headed off to the airport.

Meanwhile, Connor had been texting y/m/n telling her Max's flight was landing in 20 minutes. Giving the two very little time to make it to the airport in time of max's arrival. Ashley and Connor had everything planned out for the twins arrival. They needed to have Bailey there in order to make it perfect and of course have there favorite ship finally
meet.

Y/m/n pulled into a parking spot with no time to spare. Max's flight was landing at this time. Bailey hopped out of the car ready to find Connor, whom she thought they needed to pick up. Little did she know connor wasn't the person they were actually here to pick up. Bailey followed the side walks to the airport. Her mom started to slow her down, turning on her phone camera. To Bailey, this was unusual behavior from her mom. Her mother never uses her phone camera. Bailey continued to walk the path following down at the unembellished sidewalk.

Max's flight had finally landed in the midnight painted sky of Los Angelas, California. Max and Harvey were the first ones off their flight, excited to visit somewhere new. Ashley waved them over as they made their way past the mobs of people. Giving her a hug, Max and Harvey anxiously looked around for Connor. Connor came up from behind them and attacked them in a giant bear hug. They laughed and followed Ashley to the baggage claim to get there bags. As their bags finally came down the shoot, the four kids walked out the airport in search of y/m/n's car.

Each step she took her suspiosion grew

Each step he took his nerves doubled

She took a turn around the corner, to hear conversations from the distance. Those voices had a familiar rings to it. She knew it was connor... but confusion struck when she heard other voices.

Max started to walk faster while everyone had there phones out. He heard foot steps coming around the corner. Then came the beautiful girl he had texted by accident and fell for over the past five months.

Bailey turned the corner to meet eyes with the boy she had received a message from five months ago and has grown feelings for since.

Together they sprinted
until there was no space in between them. It was a perfect moment as their hug broke the distance, one said was impossible to break.

Aw's from there friends and family rose as they let go still having one arm wrapped around each other. Both of them held onto each other as everyone walked to y/m/n's car.

Bailey and Max sat in the back seats and started talking about how he planned this out. She's was amazing and still in shock about it all.
Everyone in the car interrupted their conversation by chanting mailey, making bailey blush and max laugh.

Bailey took out her phone and went on snapchat choosing the classic dog filter. She brought her phone in front of max and took a photo with him. She captioned it with a heart and posted it on her story.

She found happiness with him.

He found happiness with her.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>