43

↬ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

everyone was scattered around the room. more people showed up, due to harper inviting them. rush had his arm around bailey being extra clingy. he knows deep down that bailey isn't his. since everyone thinks they're dating.

max hasn't laid his eyes off bailey since she walked in. every once in a while, bailey would make eye contact with max from across the room. in addition occasionally waving or smiling at him.

bailey was enjoying herself and dancing to the music blaring. the music shuffle, played throwback 2000s hits. during the middle of forever by chris brown, rush removed his arm from around bailey and walked away. max didn't waste time to this perfect opportunity.

he ran up to her and joined her as she danced to the music. max started to copy her moves, losing himself to the rhythm of the music too.

bailey and max were having too much fun conversing and dancing to notice all the people around them taking videos. everything was going great for them till rush came over and pulled bailey to the side.

"come on they're playing truth or dare!"
rush said pull her outside where everyone was gathered in a circle. bailey sat down next to rush who was excited. bailey didn't really care for the game but did it for rush's entertainment. bailey was tracing shapes on the pavement till harvey caught her attention.

"max truth or dare."
harvey said. everyone was silent waiting for max to stop pondering and chose truth or dare.

"dare."
max said. a smirk grew on harvey's face as an idea crossed his mind.

"sit next to the prettiest person here."
max sat their for a second, as everyone stared him down.

"harper-"
max said but was interrupted by harper.

"i know i know i'm the prettiest person here."
she said, flipping her hair. max rolled his eyes.

"let me f.i.n.i.s.h."
max said pausing between each letter. harper sat there unamused, but allowed max to finish his sentence.

"what i was trying to say was......
harper, move so i can sit next to the prettiest girl."
max said and made eye contact with his prettiest girl.

max plopped down right next to bailey. her cheeks flushed with heat. almost everyone was yelling 'ooo' or 'awe' except ashley. ashley was to busy video recording the whole thing and posted it on her story shortly after.

as much as the readers are loving this soft mailey content, harper didn't enjoy it at all. so harper decided to aggressively nudge bailey's arm causing baileys solo cup to tip over; spilling the clear liquid all over her outfit. she gasped and jumped up.

"what the hell harper!"
ashley yelled. harper shrugged and played innocent. max glared at harper and then took bailey's arm, walking with her to get paper towels. ashley harshly pushed harpers shoulder on the way out causing harper to lose her balance and fall over.

before she hit the ground a hand stopped her. she looked up to see rush standing above her smiling. "well, well, well, if it isn't lover boy back here again." harper said with a smirk. rush blushed a little but gave a sly smirk back.

"when will you see that i'm better then max!"
rush pleaded. harper rolled her eyes.

"you keep dating bailey so i can get with max again! we have a deal, rush!"
harper whisper yelled to him. rush frowned a little.

"i've been dating her long enough! she's not beautiful or special like you are. i want you. not her. can't you see that!"
rush pleaded.

"you know max and i are soulmates. you cant change what the universe has made us."
harper says nonchalantly.

"i don't care about max or what the universe wants. i want you."
with that said, rush pulled harper close and kissed her.

little did they know the whole thing was caught on camera by multiple people and would soon be everywhere.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>