1

•intro•

"Hey (m/n) come over here!" It was lunch time. And he always had at least six lunch tables call him over, but he always ignored them and walked to the usual table he sits at.

(M/n)  plopped his tray down taking a seat beside Bakugou and Midoriya.

Midoriya sneezed, and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh wow.. there's a really strong Omega smell. Who's Omega at this table?"

No one said anything.

(M/n) shuffles in his seat. Putting his baseball cap over his eyes. He leaned against the wall; since your table was so close (to the wall that is).

Bakugou let out a muffled groan.

"Oh my god. Who the fuck is letting their smell everywhere. It's so sweet and strong, us Alphas can't take it."

Bakugou grabbed (M/n) and Todorokis wrist dragging them behind him.

"C'mon. Where about to fucking see who the fuck is a major Omega." He was not fucking around.

Bakugou sniffed again. "The smell is still so god damn strong!" He was now pissed, because the smell leaned his hormones off the chart.

Todoroki took a deep breath.

"..whoever it is, is close..."

'Fuck...shit... abort the fucking mission!"

(M/n) began the quietly panic in his head.

Bakugou let go of their wrist and asked every table who was an Omega. Bakugou never found what Omega was letting the scent off.

He looked at Todoroki, and suddenly lifting him up by the front of his shirt.

"Maybe it's you, you half and half bastard!"

Todoroki sighed, "We we're tested remember? I'm an Alpha."

Bakugou let Todoroki go, then looked at (M/n) who was leaning against the wall like a badass.

Baseball hat giving him a slight downcast, black shirt, messy hair, silver dog tag, navy blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black vans.

"Maybe it's this fucker."

Todoroki sighed, taking in (M/n)s appearance as well.

"Bakugou, that's irrational."

Oh but was it really?

(M/n) stood at 5'9, extremely well built, sharp features, his go-to; I don't give a fuck look. Large hands— no fucking way— welp *cough*.

Yes fucking way.

"There's no way an Omega is built like that, Bakugou, you're shorter than him." The said male scoffed.

"Not by fucking much."

(M/n) stared at Bakugou, as Todoroki continued.