9 •G

Grant smiled softly, as his stoic older brother gently laid his head on his right shoulder, Jack was content. He opened the house door, seeing nothing inside.

"Empty? Moving maybe..."

"Who knows, but he's kept he old house in shape, looks good as new."

Jack looked at (M/n) who was in a deep sleep, he had his brows furrowed, and his eyes clenched tightly together.

"Grant, maybe he's not having the greatest of dreams.." Jack announced calmly. Grant tilted his head back, seeing the intensity in his brothers face. "Ah, you may be right Jack." Grant smiled brightly, the two boys had completely different attitudes, Jack was more calm, and content with everything he had, Grant, was more smiley, happy, childish. Grant sat on the couch, feeling (M/n) slump in his lap.

"Have you seen sis?"

"Na, maybe something happened."

"...away...fuck... away..."

"Hm? He still talks in his sleep Jack."

"We could figure of what's wrong."

The three siblings sat on the couch, waiting for the one asleep to make more words.

"....v..illans.... never.... take.... me... Sally... mistakes.."

"Villains? I knew (M/n) was hardcore, but what now? What with Sal?"

"Dunno Grant. Beats me.."

Jack watched as (M/n)s face softened, and his muttering stopped. The grip he had on Grants chest loosened, and his body leaned fully against his younger brothers.

"I sure did miss him, didn't you Grant?"

Grant grinned. (kinda acts like Naruto)

"I missed him more than you did. I missed everything about him."

'They're always watching...'

The thought never left (M/n)'s dreams.

"I don't think that is true little brother, I missed my big brother dearly. I've known him longer.."

Grant was competitive, but Jack wasn't about to loose an argument.

"Jacky ..  look at him, he's smaller than I thought, you know, since were tall." Grant pouted, "But he's probably stronger than both of us combined." (M/n) leaned sideways, ultimately falling into Jacks lap, his legs and hips still on Grant, his white shirt lifted slightly, showing his v-line, and a set of abs, his black leather jacket was ever so slightly falling off. There was a knock at the door, the boys looked at each other.

"D-..Do we answer?"

Jack shrugged, decided if it was something bad they could take care of it, "Come in!"

Bakugou wasn't used to the high pitched voice, well, not necessarily high pitched, but not as deep as his mates. He came through the door, and shut it behind him, before him were three (h/c) boys.

"Who the hell are you two?"

Jack and Grant watched Bakugou's every move.

"Brothers."

Bakugou scoffed, "Brothers? And what's your relationship with him?" He motioned towards the oldest. "Our older brother.". Bakugou rolled his eyes. "I've only heard of his sister, who, I haven't heard her name in a couple days now."

(M/n) found himself screaming, but no noise ever came, screaming but no one heard, drowning but no one to pull him up and tell him it'll be okay, drowning, with nothing to grab. It was dark, and he didn't like feeling alone. He shot up with a jolt, almost falling off the couch but was caught by strong, long arms. Jack pulling him back up and sat him in his lap. "You okay (N/n)?"