6 •B

He landed with a thud, and his eyes couldn't adjust to the dark area since his adrenaline was racing with fear. "Sal..."

He felt his body shake, he was angry, he was angry for allowing something like this to happen, he wasn't sure what happened though, or what is happening. It seemed like his body just moved on its own. His feet froze in place, and he felt as though he was an endangered animal.

(M/n) walked forwards, finally. He felt the thick air, filled with suffering and anxiety. "Hello?" There were sudden loud bangs of steel.

(M/n) bumped into a light switch, and in the dark basement were children, and each child were locked behind bars. (M/n)s heart skipped a beat.

"What sick mother fucker..." He trailed off, and began helping to kids out. "(M/n)!" The said male looked up. "Sal." He made sure every kid was out and handed off to his second family. He stopped at Sal's cage and busted it open, just as he had done with the others, he could already tell his fist would be bruised.

(M/n) picked up Sally gently, jumping up, he grabbed onto the edge of the hole and pulling them up.

There were five children total.

(M/n) let out a low growl. "Why are you idiots here?"

Sal looked as if she was on the brink of tears, she gulped and looked down. "W-We were playing on the playground..." (M/n) harshly grabbed her by the jawline. "That's not all of it Sal." She frowned. "I know bubba..." (M/n) looked over at the other four kids, and gave a stone cold glare. "Who are you?"

A tall girl spoke up.

"Her friends." The rebel looking girl crossed her arms and huffed, giving him a tempting look.

(M/n) moved his glare to Sally. "Sal... what the fuck!" He yanked his sister by the arm, "Take those kids home Bashira!"

He ended up walking home, roughly dragging Sal behind him.

"Bubba! Bubba wait—" (M/n) pushed the door open and moved his sister inside. He turned, shut, and locked the door.

He gave Sal a look. "Explain."

Sal, didn't like it, having an Omega ordering her around, she just.. couldn't take it. "No." She stood her ground.

"Yes."

"No, I was there for a reason!"

(M/n) scoffed, "Oh really now!? You're fourteen! What do you know?!"

Sal nodded, giving the same intense expression. "Yes! I can do whatever I want now! I'm not a baby!"

(M/n) snapped, "YES YOU ARE SAL!"

Sal did what she learned in class, she moved towards (M/n) and pressed hard on the side of his neck, (M/n) winced and shakily wobbled down on his ass.

"Sally," He couldn't move, if an Alpha was strong enough, they could completely stop as Omegas movements.

"You want me to explain? Then stay."