8

(M/n) opened the card once Midoriya left, at this point he expected anything. He tore open the letter with his teeth, and pulled out a note.

'There's no time for introductions, or proper greetings, were watching you, while you read this, everywhere you go, we will have you, and you will comply. Not even your symbol of peace can help you now (M/n), where ever you hide, it'll never be good enough, for we are the seekers, and we're pretty good at what we do. Later.'

(M/n) growled, he was absolutely frustrated. He looked at the dog tags on his bar, he had taken his parents dog tags when they had died and safely placed them in a box in the back of his closet, he couldn't really afford the house anymore. So he would have to sell it and officially live in the dorm. He moved towards the metal. He slipped both on his neck. It made him feel empowered, like his parents were there with him. He scoffed, if only his sister was. Him and Midoriya already transported his bags and boxes to his dorm. It was pretty nice. Even better that he had a room to himself.

Sighing, maybe for the last time, he plopped down on his couch, remembering all the memories that laid behind it.

"(M/n)! Stop jumping on the couch! Haha!" His mother was very smiley, and his father just smirked at the two. "(F/n)! Get your son!" His mother giggled, a certain (h/c) haired toddler laughed loudly. His own little dog tag bouncing up and dog, hitting his little chest. "Honey, he's just a kid." His mother rubbed her tummy. "I know." She laughed. "But if I have another energizer bunny like this one," She pointed at the little boy. ", then we're done through." They all shared laughs.

(M/n) smiled softly.

'—were watching you—'

"Tch, watch me all you want.. bastards."

"Bubba, Bubba! Watch me!" A small little family laughed, and watch their youngest bounce on the couch, just as their little boy did when he was her age. "Sissy! I can do that to!" They both held hands and beamed, bouncing on the couch in a rhythmic way. The mother rubbed her belly. "Oh geez, hopefully not another one. Babe! Come get the goobers!" A husky, manly, broad laugh came from the kitchen. "One second honey. You should really think about having energetic kids, hopefully this one is a bit more calm."

(M/n) frowned. "Another kid.." He lay on the couch, twiddling his thumbs, and staring at the ceiling, he felt the hot tears, and he let them run down if they wanted to.

A small child giggled, and watching his two siblings give each other compliments. "Bubba!" The two called, and ran forward to give a certain (h/c) haired boy a hug. "Hey Sally, hey Jacky.."

"Jacky? My name is Jack.." The oldest laughed, and ruffled his little brothers head. "I know Jacky, but you're my bro, and we give each other nicknames,"

"Oh...(M/n)?"

"Yeah? What's up man?"

"Can you be my (N/n)?"

"Of course!"

That night the three sat on the couch, watching a move they probably weren't supposed to be watching. They waited for their parents to come home, (M/n) had normal (h/c) hair, Sally had the lightest. And a little boy, Jack, had the darkest (h/c) there could get.

(M/n) chocked on a sob.

"Hey Jacky! Wanna play football?!"

"No thanks, not right now (N/n), I have some stuff to do.." Theirs parents wishes for a calm kid came true. His mother turned out the be pregnant again. And this time with another boy. Three boys, one girl. Today was his mother's due date. And once the baby was born, his mother was put on medication, she had gotten sick during labor. No one knew they accidentally switched up her pills with another patients. Later in the month, his mother died. Leaving her husband, three young boys, and a little girl. (M/n) cried for months, and the only person who would try to talk to him was Jack, (M/n) was taking care of his new born brother, Grant. Because of this (M/n) grew up faster than he wanted to, be learned to cook, clean, take care of his siblings.. meanwhile, his father was out, expressing his rage and anger with bottles of beer. (M/n) was 11, Sally was 9, Jack was 8, and Grant was now 7. When his father finally decided to return, (M/n) finally had a chance to breath. But the next day his father left, again. (M/n) had enough of it..

"Oh little boy, you shouldn't have been curious. Maybe you would still be able to see all your siblings... if you would have just... stayed the fuck home.."

(M/n) was out on the streets, searching for his father, there was a scream, (M/n) turned, villains, he waited for the pain, but opened his eyes to see a pro hero in action, his dad.

Later on, his father was put in the hospital, and when he was released, he was given medicine. For the pain.. His father suffered from depression. And it was bad, his own dad overdosed. (M/n) began to grow cold, two years passed and his siblings finally were put in school, when the teachers figured out what was happening, they took all the kids away from (M/n), despite his sobbing. "NO! STOP IT! MY BROTHERS! NOOO!"

(M/n) threw his head back, and his sobbing grew only louder. "Sal, you were all I had..."

(i'm crying ^ :))

(M/n) was told he would see his brothers once he had his own place. That would be awhile.

(M/n) lifted his head fast. "I can have them now. Holy— SHIT!" He jumped up and out the door, feeling the old tears still run down his neck, he ran to the place where he last saw his sibling, his old elementary school, he opened the door, and rushed in, "Where are they?!" The lady was shocked, she lifted her hands.

"W-Who—?"

"Ah, (M/n).." (M/n) turned his head. "What?!"

"I knew you would come soon... they miss you dearly.."

(M/n) held his breath, and out came two tall, well built boys. "Jacky..? Grant?"

"(N/n). Hello." Jack ran towards (M/n), and hovered over him, pulling him into a tight embrace. Jack was about 6'2. And Grant was 5'11.

"Holy shit, y'all are tall as hell."

(M/n), age sixteen. Sally, age fourteen. Jack, age thirteen. Grant, age 12.

(M/n), 5'9. Sally, 5'1. Jack, 6'2. Grant, 5'11.

Grant walked towards them. He grinned, and picked (M/n) up, pulling him close, forcing (M/n) to wrap his limbs around his little brother.

"Ah.." He began to cry. He tightly held on to Grants shirt, and nuzzled his head into his neck. Jack smiled. "Let's go."

And so they did.

holy mf shit. wtf. that, was, really, fast, totally, wasn't, rushed, omg, i love them

vote !

bro x bro in the mix.

or

fuck no, wtf.

:)

idc .