The encounter.

"I saw you checking me out, did you like the view?" The stranger almost growled. His voice was so deep I struggled to understand it. It was so seductive I had to really focus on what was being said and not the dirty thoughts which ran through my head.

"I mean the guys are quite attractive, can you blame me for peeking?" I questioned, full of delight for being able to think on the spot.

"Don't," he spat, disgusted. "Don't ever say that again," he growled as he moved dangerously close to me.

I could smell his strong overpowering masculine odor emulating from his body. He took a grab of my hand, slightly caressing it. It's soft he said. Except no words left his mouth. Was I hearing things?

I looked up at him and he looked almost disgusted. I wondered if he hated me? "I'm sorry," blurted, hoping he would break into laughter any second. But those thoughts were merely childish and he was in no mood to entertain them.

I sighed and before I had the time to ask if I had done something wrong, he was gone. It was strange, the whole encounter had my head spinning. As I made my way to leave I was struck with another thought- check your hand. Except it wasn't my thought.

I extended my arm to check my hand, but there was nothing there. Dumfounded I just shook it off and made my way out of the cafe, the other hand 바보 (stupid).  I froze. The waitress at the cafe opened the door for me, anticipating my departure. But I stood their, glued to the floor. I was shocked to see the beautiful handwriting scrawled all over the palms of my right hand.

Everything made sense. It was him.