My Best friends a Monster

*Chapter 1*

One day me and Zach were walking through the woods , I heard foot steps so I turned around. My eyes met 3 Were wolfs "Go behind me Lilly." Zach said sternly. I quickly went behind Zach. The were wolfs started to growl , but then they stopped when Zach looked at them in the eyes. His eyes were filled with Sadness and guilt. Why would he be guilty? The were wolfs started growling again and I flinched. "Run away Lilly." I looked at Zach with shock. What is wrong with him? he should already know I'm not leaving him. "W-What? no! I'm not leaving you here." I yelled at him. He looked at me and his eyes looked pitch black " I'm not repeating myself Lilly!" His voice boomed through out the forest. I ran until they couldn't see me. I hid behind a tree and peeked a bit." What are you doing here , Rogues?!" Zach yelled , the were wolfs growled and took a step close to Zach. I got scared so I started to run to him. Before I could even get close to him Zach turned into a werewolf. I stopped running and watched horror , Zach was killing those were wolfs and throwing there lifeless bodies to the ground. He turned around and saw me , I ran to my house , I was scared , horrified.