Chapter 20

Lilly's P.O.V

"Zach let's watch a movie!" I yelled out while holding on the controller. Zach came running down the stairs and quickly jumped on the couch which made me bounce. "What movie?" he said grabbing the couch pillow, setting it on my lap while he layed down.

"What about Ouija?" I asked looking for it on Netflix (I know they don't have it on Netflix, just pretend.)

Zach shook his head, "I can't watch scary movies." I groaned I love scary movies!  especially ones like Ouija.

"Aw, come on. " I whined out giving him a sad face.

He sighed, but still shook his head. I know how to get him to say yes.

I got up and grabbed his arm pulling him to get up, he eventually got up and I sat on his lap. "Can we watch the movie, please?" I asked while I turned facing him while I played with his hair. He chuckled and still shook his head. Fine, I'll play with Wolfy, the hard way.

I sat on my legs and put my arms on his shoulders, I looked at him in the eyes "I know people say not to look in the eye of a dog, or he'll bite you, but I'm willing to take that risk."

I whispered in his ear, he shivered.

I giggled while he tried to kiss me, I dodged all his moves. He finally got me in his grasp, "Your a very bad girl." he said before he kissed me. The kiss was magical, not like his other kisses. This one was just pure bliss. I put my both hands on his face and started to kiss back, he chuckled "After we're done we get to watch the movie." he said between our kisses. I smiled and continued our mini make-out session.

-

"Ahh!" I yelled when an old lady with huge black eyes popped out on the screen.  ( I don't actually know what happens in Ouija.) Zach snuggles and laughs at me while I shut my eyes and snuggle back.

"Now you regret watching the movie?" he teases me whispering.

Eventually the movie ended, I looked at the time 7:54 PM.

I got up and stretched, "Well, I'm tired." I yawned while grabbing Zach's hand to get him up.

He groaned and got up. "Wait.. " he said before his eyes fogged up. 'Lilly go upstairs now!' Rose yelled worriedly.

'Why?' I asked confused okay what the hell is going on?  "Lilly go upstairs, please." Zach pleaded grabbing my hand and walking upstairs fast.

"Zach, what the hell is going on?" I asked him getting angry, no ones telling me anything!  Zach just sighed and kept walking upstairs. Once we got upstairs he walked me into a huge room with food and clothes. Ariana was there, but she was sleeping on a bed. "Sleep." Zach said making me lay down next to Ariana, he kissed me for like two minutes before leaving.

How the hell can I go to sleep when I don't even know what's going on?  "Ariana, wake up." I said shaking her. "Hm what?" she groaned opening her eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked standing up she stood up as well and started to touch her belly, I guess she felt the baby. She smiled for a second and looked at me.

"Rogues are attacking our pack, setting fire everywhere."  she said worriedly. I took a deep breath I felt tight in my chest, my bones felt weak like their about to crack. Am I shifting?
A/N:

Hey guys!  It's almost Thanksgiving so that means I might not update a lot. Sorry for not updating for a few days I was really busy. I promise next time I won't say sorry.

Probably Updating : FRIDAY