Chapter 16

A/N:

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating lately, I've been super busy these past few days so, I didn't have enough time to update. By the way, I'll try to make this chapter long :'D

Rose's POV (Lilly's wolf)

"Zach is my mate, he belongs to me!" I growled furiously at her. She growled back and lunged at me causing my back to crash to the seats. She started to throw punches at me, "Zach is mine!" she barked at me.

"Gaurds!" I yelled for help, she slapped my faced and growled at me her eyes turning darker. "Diana, get off our Luna!" a gaurd yelled grabbing Diana from her arm. I got up and dusted my self off 'Bring me back, please.' Lilly whispered.

Lilly's POV

"I'm sorry about the mess." I said to the gaurds before leaving.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"She made me so mad, I felt my eyes go darker every time she hit me," I told Ariana clutching my pillow. She rubbed my back "This happens to every wolf." Ariana said smiling at me "Even to me." I layed back feeling pain in my back and cheek. I slowly put my hand on it and winced when pain started to kick in again.

"I'll go get you an ice pack." Ariana said before she left downstairs. 'I need to know your name.' I said to my wolf, I can't keep calling her "wolf."

'Its Rose.' I nodded and blocked her out.

Minutes later Zach came in "Lilly, are you okay? of course your not, she hit you." Zach growled at the last part. He came and gave me a tight hug, I whimpered when he touched my back, he pulled back and gently gave me a kiss on my fore head. I smiled at him.

"Here you g-" Ariana stopped mid sentence when she saw us.

"U-Um.. bye." she quickly put the ice pack on the counter and left. I raised my eyebrow, what the hell was that?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Ow!" I yelled when Zach touched my back with the ice pack "Sorry." he said putting it on gently.

'Rose, can I ask you something?' I asked rose in our mind link. 'Yes?' she answered confused I took a deep breath. 'When do I shift?'

'I honestly don't know, but I know soon' Rose answered back worried.

A/N:

I actually published my new book, its called "The Enemy Is My Mate" please check it out! thank you for reading this chapter, I will update this Wednesday. Bye!