Chapter 13

Lilly's POV

"That's y-your dad?" I asked Zach stuttering he nodded and sat back down. "I'm sorry if we interupted your evening." Zach's dad said we all shook our heads. Zach got up and took out his credit card and grabbed my hand "We're leaving." I gave him a confused look "Why?" Zach just growled and dragged us outside to the car. I sat down in the passengers seat and waited till he came back.

He slammed his car door closed and sighed "I don't want to be near him." he said putting his hands on his temples "Are you okay?" Ariana asked Zach curiously he shook his head "Do you want me to tell them?" Ashton questioned, Zach nodded. "Okay so a long time ago Zach's parents weren't getting a long they had huge fights." Ashton sighed "One night when Zach was sleeping he heard his mom scream,  he ran up to their room and saw his dad..  with a knife." Ariana and I started to cry "Why isn't he still in jail?" Ariana asked laying her head on Ashton's shoulder Ashton shrugged.

I grabbed Zach's hand and kissed it "I love you." that's all that came out of my mouth,  I wasn't even thinking when I said that.  Zach looked up at me,  I didn't even realize that he was crying he smiled and kissed me it was amazing it felt like I was about to explode. He stopped and smiled "I'm glad I have you." I was about to cry when he said that "I'm glad I have you too." I smiled and hugged him, Zach is actually my first kiss.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I flopped on the bed groaning "I am exhausted.. " I said closing my eyes and scooting up to the pillow. "No princess, you have to change." Zach said in a husky voice I blushed "No,  I'm tired. " I said hiding under the covers.  A few minutes I heard giggling "Stop it!" I heard Ariana laughing. I looked at Zach he shrugged.

I got up and stormed out of our room and barged into their room. I saw the cutest thing ever,  Ariana was laying down on the bed while Ashton tickling her and giving her kisses.  "Awww!" I said gushing. Ariana started to blush "Get out Lilly!" I started to laugh and closed the door.

-Authors Note-

I am really sorry if this is too short,  on the next chapter I'll make it more longer and again I'm sorry for updating this late,  I totally forgot to. I hope you enjoyed this chapter

-LaniTheGreat❤