Chapter 17

A/N:

Hello there guys, I've been kinda busy today so this chapter might be a little short.

Zach's POV

"I want her out." I said firmly at the other Alpha's, Alpha Jason sighed "She is the only doctor we can afford, Zach." I growled and got up.

"She hit my mate!" I barked at him. He growled and got up "She has to stay here if you want someone to take care of our people!" he yelled out back at me. I calmed down and sat down.

"Okay..okay." I said out of breath, I can't deal with this. My wolf growled 'I want her out!'

'I know, but I can't do anything about it.' I answered sadly.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Lilly." I said coming in our room she got up and hugged me "How was it?" she asked worried. I sighed and sat down on our bed. "She has to stay here." she growled and threw a pillow, I gave her a hug "I know, I'm mad too. But she has to stay here, for our people." I whispered in her ear.

She sighed and gave me a peck "Lets play a game." I gave her my special smile.

"Okay whats it called?" I chuckled.

"20 questions." she grinned and patted a spot on the bed. I sat down 'I've heard that game before..'
'Me too.' I said back to my wolf. "Okay how many girls have you kissed?" Lilly asked giving me a death glare, I blushed. "Only two." she sighed of relief. "My turn." I said giving her a goofy smile, she giggled. I got close to her making my face close to her neck.

Lilly's POV
'Is he going to mark us?' Rose asked stunned. My eyes widened, is he? 'Oh no, I'm not ready for this..' I said nervously.

"Can I mark you?" his voice was husky while he kissed my neck, I covered my mouth trying not to moan while his hot kisses trail down my neck. Rose howled "Lilly.. my wolf can't wait anymore." Zach whispered again in his husky voice. "Yes." I answered nervously.

Zach stopped and pulled back looking at me "A-Are you sure?" he asked stunned I nodded and gave him a kiss. I bit my lip while his kisses trail down to my neck again. He licks the area where he's gonna mark. Then I feel his sharp teeth enter my neck. I try to hold my moan back, but it slipped. He licked the blood.

I jumped off our bed and quickly went to the bathroom.

I examined the mark, it had our wolfs and printing on it saying 'Howling Together, Forever.' I smiled.

"Its beautiful." I said while Zach wrapped his arms around my waist "You are too."
A/N:

Hey guys! I finally finished this chapter, yes I know. I'll try and do it earlier.

Its almost Halloween and I am so excited! What are you gonna be? write in the comments please!
Teaser: Next chapter will be about Ariana and Ashton. (;
Update: Saturday

Bye! ✌