Please, stop it.

• Bakugo' POV •

Tomura had finally paid his debt. Took about a month, but whatcha know, I didn't have to kill him after all.

Toga walked up to me with that annoying smile on her face, "what do you want bitch?" I asked, about to kick her out of the bar for the night.

She frowned, "are we going to kill him?" I rolled my eyes. "Eventually. But I'M doing it. You can play with the dead body." I muttered, flipping her off and turning back to Tomura.

"Am I in?" He asked.
"Hmm. Yeah, your in." I replied.

••

• Izuku's POV •

I woke up in a very cold cage, not that small  but I couldn't stand, only sit. All the events came rushing in my head.

I began to push at the cage door, trying to open it when someone came in the room. A female with blonde hair. Looked like an ordinary blonde school girl, why would she be here? Was she kidnapped as well?

She squatted by the cage. "Open it please"  I begged. "Oh but where's the fun in that?" Ugh is she serious? "How would you like for me to shove you in a cage and lock you in it?" I replied, angrily. "Hmm your cute but too bad your Bakugo's toy until he kills you."

"C'mon just let me out please" I begged, putting my hand on the bar. "Hmm.. no!" She stabbed a needle in my hand. "OW!" I yelled, yanking my hand back, needle still in it.

"Please, stop it." I begged. "It hurts so badly." I cried, taking the needle out slowly. What the heck is this girls issue?

She pouted. "Can I have that back? I want to try your blood!" I looked at her as if she was crazy, scratch that, she is crazy!

I raised my eyebrow at her and snapped the needle, letting the blood that was in it run down my body. I threw the empty broken needle glass at her, making it scrape her face. A drop of blood came out of her cheek. She didn't move for a good minute.

I didn't care, she was rude!

"Your going to regret that when I told him you made me bleed. He's going to punish you... Ha..ha..hahaha..." She began laughing as she joyfully stood up and walked out the door.

Someone please save me.

The door opened and that same blonde that had kissed me opened the door.

"Let me go.. NOW!" I screamed very loudly. "Huh.. seems like Toga is upset.. you made her bleed. How would you like it if I made you bleed?" He asked, crouching down the my view.

"I already am bleeding. Let.. me.. GO!!!" I shouted. He clenched his ears. "Alright my fucking god want to be let go fine I'll treat you like a fucking baby." He yelled back, opening the door and grabbing me. He threw me over his shoulder, one hand on my butt and the other by his side. 

"Stop it! put me down!" I whined louder. He hates whining. Ill whine so much he will let me go. Or kill me. I don't think this will work. I'm too cute for him to kill, right? 

"Ugh shut your mouth! Your so annoying!" He yelled. "LET ME GO!! Please?" I whined. "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" He screamed loudly. Wanna play it that way hm? I started kicking my legs and pounding my fists on his back. 

"LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!" I screamed very loudly. "I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING TONGUE OUT!" He shouted, shutting me up immediately. 

"Your so mean to me!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Do you want me to kill you?" He asked, burning my butt with his hand. "OW STOP!" I shouted. "Exactly" He stopped burning my butt. 

"Where are you even bringing me?" I asked. "My room." My eyes widened and my face turned red. 

"W-Why!" I yelled. "OW STOP IM SORRY!" I shouted, as he started burning my butt again. I started kicking and pounding my fists on his back. He stopped about 10 seconds later.

I was full on sobbing at this point and I'm pretty sure that my butt was bleeding (izuku watch it tyler from 13 rw had it worse, im sorry for that). 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Because I wanted a new toy, and your perfect because your quirkless and useless" My face turned from sobbing to an emotionless piece. 

I give up. Whats the point? I'm quirkless, my mom can just have another kid.. maybe this time he or she won't be a disappointment like i was. Maybe my friends will find non-quirkless friends.. maybe ochako doesnt seem so bad compared to this. OH GOD.. I NEVER.. TEXTED MY MOM BACK..

"OI! LOSER STOP MUMBLING" He shouted at me. "I wanna go home.." I started crying hard. "Stop crying please" He rolled his eyes. "I want my mom!" I yelled. "WHAT DID I SAY? STOP CRYING AND STOP YELLING, ITS ANNOYING." He shouted. "If your going to kill me, please, just do it already.." I sighed, giving up.

"Oh, but Izuku, where is the fun in that?"