You fucking back stabber

* Izuku's POV *

Kacchan held my hand and walked with me towards Kurogiri and Tomura and Dabi, Toga and the other villains. "'Hands." Tomura spoke. I nodded and held out my hands. He locked them up in the what seemed to be 'custom' handcuffs. they covered my hands completely, looked like the handcuffs psychopaths use. 

I smiled and kissed Kacchan on the cheek since I can't kiss him on the lips or I'll control him until I kiss him again. He smiled down at me and patted my hair. "What time is it?" I asked. Kacchan showed me his phone, '11:14AM

"We should start heading there now, lets go." Kurogiri sighed like it was nothing. Me however, I was petrified. Yes or no yes or no yes or no.. i have to. i HAVE TO! i silently screamed to myself. 

Kurogiri opened the portal and me and Kacchan linked arms. We walked through and saw it was already a mess, everyone was screaming and the pro heros were lined up ready to fight. 

I saw a specific person though, All might. Woah!! My eyes lit up in excitement. "Hand us over the kid!" I heard Mr. Aizawa shout. 

"kiss me" I looked at Kacchan. He shrugged and kissed me on the lips for about 10 seconds before he pulled away. "I'm sorry Kacchan." I smiled sadly at him. 

Unlock me.

"Izuku.." He stared at me in shock as he automatically moved to unlock me. "I love you." I sighed, kissing his cheek one last time, or so i hope not.

"You fucking back stabber.." I watched a tear silently go down his cheek. I wiped it and kissed his forehead. 

"I'm sorry. Its for the best. I hope if you ever do get caught, i can convince them to let you be a hero.. i love you." I sighed sadly, not realizing the fact i was crying. 

"Don't do this you deku!" He shouted lowly, as he cried as well. "Please dont cry. This is already h-ha-hard e-en-enough.." I sniffled, wiping my eyes then his. "I love you.. please say it back.." I sighed lowly. "I love you. And i hate you. Why would you do this..?" He asked. 

"Some day you'll understand." I kissed him on the lips for 30 seconds counted, now he has his own control. I darted for it and ran as fast as i could to pro hero, Mr. Aizawa. 

I looked back and saw he hadn't even moved a muscle. He was being pulled back by Dabi though. I saw Dabi looking at me, he was even crying. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him. He shook his head and let his tears flow sadly as he dragged Kacchan through the portal. I looked over and saw Toga, crying and slowly raising her hand, as if she was saying goodbye like she understood why i left in the first place. I waved bye to her as well. She went through the portal and it closed. 

I wiped my eyes, realizing i was crying. "Hey.. i thought you... were quirkless. how did you.. did he willingly let you go?" pro hero 13 asked, confused. "I'm not quirkless anymore.. but I definitely just made the biggest mistake of my life." I sighed, looking down. 

* Kacchan's POV *

Everyone was silent. They knew if they spoke i would literally kill them. Why would he.. he lied to me.. he didnt really llove me.. he tricked me.. that little brat.. i should've just killed him while i could've.

I saved him, and he ditched me like a plastic bag.. that.. fucking.. back stabber. when i find him im going to stab so many knives in his back.. for every single time we kissed.. hes going to regret using me like a fucking condom.. (im sorry i wanted to write something else but me being a dirty bitch i had to D;)

hes going to regret every single thing.. hes going to wish he was fucking dead.. he will be soon though.. oh so soon.. 

I got up and everyones eyes averted to me. "We are going to  kill him. Stab him in the back, with a knife, every single time he used us all." I spoke, looking at the ground. "Fuck you all.." I spoke, walking to my room.

"FUCK THIS ALL!!!" I screamed, letting tears flow down my eyes. "I let him use me... it was supposed to be the other way around.." I silently sobbed to myself. 

xx i give you all permission to stab me in the eye and kill me xx