☯♕¢нαρтєя 1☯♕

Revised and edited

☯♕¢нαρтєя 1☯♕

"There is no such thing as a fat girl, Every girl is beautiful." -Niall Horan

--☯-Victoria-☯--

I am.........

The fat girl

The ugly sister

The dumb classmate

The second choice

The depressed girl

The hated child

The bitch

The ugly duckling

The girl that will

Never be good enough..........

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

   Monday, the day hell starts all over. The day that I get shoved, tripped and named called all over again. I was getting tripped as I was making my way towards my locker when I was about to fall once again a hand caught my wrist. I immediately felt sparks spread throughout my entire body. I looked up and saw Mason, My future alpha.

   'Mate' my wolf Cassandra whisper-yelled. I noticed Mason's facial expression and could tell he wasn't happy at all. Mason roughly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an abandoned classroom. "Look here Victoria, I know you are my mate. I can't have that I need someone strong, beautiful and determined as a Luna. I can't have a pathetic, weak ass, ugly one like you".

No, my worst nightmare was about to happen.

"I Mason Jr. future alpha of the blood moon pack reject you Victoria Woods as my mate and Luna, I need you to be out of my pack before 12:00 AM. Am I clear" he said looking at me with disgust and hate. "Yes alpha" I said and headed out the door right after him. Once nobody was around I ran to the pack house to pack my things. Once I got there I packed all my belongings, which wasn't much. Once I was done I got a piece of paper and wrote a note.

Dear 'family',

I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to you. I always wanted to be the perfect little girl for you. I'm sorry that I didn't die instead of Chris. I know you would have been more proud of him then me in a million years. Anyways I found my mate like you said I would mom, but he would rejected me. Anyways I won't be gone for long im going to prove to you and this dumbass pack that I am a strong, beautiful person. Till' next time my 'loving parents'

A/N

Sorry it to me forever to upload, comment vote and countine to read :)

So who do you guys think chris is?

Till next time my shifters.

Mason is the picture^