♩♪Chapter 6♩♪

Unedited

Chapter 6/The End

--Victoria--

It's been 2 months since me and Axel finished the mating process. And to say I couldn't be anymore happier. And Mason found a other girl to love. Her name is Juliet and she's a hybrid. She's so helpful and nice, she's a great Luna for him.

Once we got back home Axel, the pack and me held a huge celebration for the new couple Mason and Juliet. It was great. Now they have twins named Kelly and Carson. They are both 1 month.

And right now I'm getting ready for my wedding with Axel.

"Victoria Come on snap out of it and get in this dress" Yelled Juliet. Oh yea Juliet is one of my best friends. "Ok let me see it" She grabbed the dress and handed to me.

-After the makeup, hair and dress-

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe I could ever look this beautiful. My dress had a lace around the neck the bottom of the dress was silky while the top was full of lace and some diamonds here and there. My hair was up in a bun while some strings where left down. And my makeup was natural.

"Wow" said someone from the door. I looked and saw Mason holding some flowers. "Haha thanks" I said stepping of the platform and walking over to him. "Um here's flowers" "Thanks ill put them in a vase later". "I just wanted to say happy wedding day and that if he was to ever hurt you that I would kill him" "haha thanks" he kissed my cheek and whispered "your welcome beautiful" than he quickly left.

I blushed than my father came in and took me to the doors that I would walk in. I can't believe what has happened to me all my life I was a nerd and now I'm getting married to one of the most strongest alpha.

"Honey I love you and I'm sorry what I put you through and that note you left I was mad at you for making your brother die and you living. But I got over it cause I love you and I know that this is what'd he want" "Thanks dad" I said tears forming. We heard the music and I took I deep breath and than the doors opened.

Once I stepped through the doors I felt all eyes on me and I looked for the eyes that I haven't been able to see for three days.

He's eyes showed lust and love. Mine where the same to. He was wearing a black suit that made him look more delicious.

-After the vows and ceremony-

We where finally home "I'm so tired" I said as I went into Axels welcoming arms. "Me to let's go to bed" he yawned. "Ok I love you goodnight" "Love you to beautiful" he kissed me on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------

Ok so that's the end of the story but I'm putting a little epilogue at the end. I wanted to end this because I really don't want to write it anymore and I ain't happy where it's heading.

---------------------------------------------

Epilogue

---7 years later--

"Mom save me from daddy Dex" said my five year old son Danny. I laughed and than barged in Daddy Dex. "Come here you little booger" he stretched his arms and tried to grab him. He quickly dashed out the door. Axel tried to run after him but I stopped him. "Honey Juliet and Mason are here" I said hugging him.

"Oh ok" I took him into the dining room. "Ok me and Victoria have some news to tell you both" said Juliet after we where all settled down. "Me and Victoria Are prego". Their faces went blank. Axel came and picked me up and spinned me around. "I'm so happy" he kissed me. I saw Mason do the same with Juliet.

"Yay I'm going to be a big brother" said Danny. We all laughed Axel picked up Danny and spinned him. After that we laughed and ate that night. It was a amazing night. I finally felt complete. I can't believe this I was nerdy Victoria and now I'm a Luna of a pack and I have a son and a baby on the way. I'm so happy that I got rejected cause I wouldn't have the chance to be with The love of my life.

Axel.

---------------------------------------------

The end of "Rejected by the alpha". So I know the ending is a bit crappy. But I still hoped you like it. Please vote comment and share with anybody that might like the story.

Bye my lovely shifters....

Thats where they got married btw