☮☼Chapter 3☮☼

Unedited

☮Chapter 3☮

--Victoria--

-1 year later-

"I'm ready" I breathed out as I grabbed my suitcases. Today I was visiting my true, evil parents and the pack that made my life a living hell. But its alright cause Axel my second mate, Ariana (1st BFF and who plays Ariana Grande) Emily (2 BFF who plays Emma Watson) Justin (Gay best friend).

"Ok let's get going than baby" Axel said. We all hoped in the van we usually take to travel in. On are way there we stopped at the gas station and got some drinks and a couple of snacks. I fell asleep when Axel was rubbing circles on my back.

"Wake up" someone whispered in my ear. I just shrugged it off and feel back I to my deep slumber. "AAAAHHHH" I screamed when I felt water on me. I opened my eyes and seen I was thrown into a pool. I saw my mate and group of friends with my old pack staring at me wide eyed. 'I'm so getting you guys' I linked them with the pack link.

After they saw me get out and fast walk towards them they ran off but Axel stayed. "And why are you still here" "Cause I know you won't hurt be and because I can see through that shirt of yours and no one but me can see you like that" he cooed in my ear. He kissed me on my mark and made me shiver. I kissed him forgetting all the people staring at us.

He quickly pulled me into him more if that was even possible. I tugged on his hair making him moan which made me smirk. 'So you wanna play that game' he mind linked me. He was about to process with his plane when I got ripped away from him and into someone's chest. It was Mason but I didn't feel the tingles that I usually did it just felt regular.

Axel let out a deadly growl but Mason have him back one. I ripped Mason's arms off and ran into Axel's to calm him down. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. "MINE" was all we heard before I seen little black dots and passed out in Axel's arms.

--------------------A/N--------------------

Okay so I hope you liked and I got school in like 3 weeks. Boo!!!! Anyways so What do u think about Mason behavior. Comment, Vote and fan.

Until next time my lovely shifters.