★☂Chapter 4★☂

Okay so hey guys I'm gonna updated each week on Sunday so yea I hope you will like.

---------------------------------------------

Unedited

Chapter 4

--Victoria--

I woke up when I heard a huge slap. I opened my eyes to see Mason slapping some teenager on the butt. Now that was a sight to see. "You hurt your Luna" he growled. I got angry when he called me his Luna. "Um excuse me but I'm not your Luna I'm Axels luna" I angrily said. He stopped spanking him and looked at me. His eyes held so many emotions.

He let the kid go and walked over to me. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. He must've said something to the kid in mind link cause he left and he murmured yes alpha.

Mason started to stroke my cheek. I slapped his hand away and got out of his grip. He sighed and started to speak. "Look Victoria I'm sorry about the day I rejected you I was just a dumb kid with a big ego. You weren't fat nor weak, you where beautiful and strong. And I'm so stupid it took me a year to figure that out. I love you Victoria and I've always have" he said looking into my eyes.

I wasn't all happy I was mad at this jerk. He's only saying this cause he hates me being with any other male than him. "Well to sad I don't love you I love my mate axel" I said than walked out the door. I found the room where Axel and me are staying. I saw him sleeping.

I quickly changed into some shorts and a oversized sweater. I crawled into bed and laid beside him. He instantly wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me into him. "I've missed you" he mumbled in my neck. "Me to now let's go to bed" I said sleepily.

"Alright but tomorrow you member it our one year marking and you know what that means right" he said. "Yes we finish the mating process" I blushed at the thought of even having s*x. "Well get ready sweetie cause I'm about to make love to you tomorrow" "Yea yea now go to sleep" "ok goodnight" he kissed me on the cheek.

I felt butterflies form in my stomach. He than snuggled more into him if that was possible and feel asleep.

A/N

Okay so I'm not really happy with this but expect some action next time. Also if anyone can make me a mating scene that'd me great but if not its okay. But if you want to message me the scene on wattpad.

Until next my lovely shifters.

Btw that's a pic of Mason saying sorry ^^^