Chapter 1: Beginnings are hard

Hello thank you for choosing this story. I want to make a unique story so this may contian some raw ideas that may be changed in the future. Enjoy your reading.

Rosalie's pov.

Dear diary,
I'm supposed to write in you to help with my feelings so I guess that's what I'm going to do. My name is Rosalie Cella and I'm a treoshifter. I'm 17 and I like the color dark blue. I love blue roses and sunrises.
My dad hates me because he believes I brought shame to the family name.
He believes what everyone else does, that treoshifter are an abomination. My mom tries to comfort me but she doesn't understand. She is a spiritshifter so people always love her. Spiritshifters are like single shifters, which is why people consider them pure.
My dad on the other hand is a duoshifter. He isn't as loved but people respect him because he has protected the pack a lot from other shifters. One time he took on 10 single shifters by himself. My brother on the other hand is perfect.
He is a singleshifter so he is consider pure. He always gets first pick even though he is one year younger than me. I don't hate him because he doesn't care about that kind of stuff. He is usually the mature one.
Anyway, how did I end up like I am? Well my grandpa came over from Austria to find his mate. He found her in my home town. She is the greatest grandma ever. She always has snacks for me. She is a single shifter while he is a duoshifter.
Since they had my dad he was a duoshifter because the gene didn't pass onto him, but since he had me I was "lucky" enough to get the gene. Well looks like it's almost time for my big day. I guess I'll right again later.
Sincerly Rosalie.

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in." I say as I hide my diary.

My mom opens the door and looks at me. "Are you ready for your first day of school?" Mom asks.

"Not really but you're desprate for me to go my senior year of high school." I say sighing and grabbing my backback.

"I'm sure it's not going to be that bad. Just don't shift into more than one or two forms and I'm sure you'll be fine." Mom says heading to the front door.

It's not that simple I start to think. As soon as people here my last name they will know what I am and I will be an outcast. It's just one year though right? I can do this. I finish my peptalk and head to the car.

My mom pulls up to the school doors and says, "I'll be here as soon as school ends to pick you up."

"Thanks mom." I says as I head to the office.

I grab my schedule from the office lady and look to see what my first class is.

"Great I have Math first." I mumble.

I walk through the hallway until I find the right number luckily I arrive there before everyone else.

"Excuse me?" I ask the teacher.

"Yes? You're the new student right?" He asks.

"Yes I am. Can you please not say my full name if you introduce me to the class?" I ask with pleading eyes.

He looks down at the roll call sheet and nods his head.

"I understand. I'll introduce you by first name only." He says going back to work.

I give a sigh of relief. "Where do you want me to sit?" I ask.

"Second row from the door two seats back." He says not looking up.

I take a seat and take out my pencil. I look at my schedule again. Next I have Shifter Studies. I really hope it's not as boring as it sounds.

The bell rings and the class slowly fills up. People take their seats and the teacher stands.

"Hello class. As you know I am Mr.Pale your math teacher this year and this time we have a new student. Miss Rosalie please stand." He says pointing at me.

I slowly rise and wave a bit. I take my seat again and he starts teaching. I take lots of notes but it just looks like a lot of numbers squished together. I'm probably going to fail big time but it's not my fault. I haven't been here before to know what they went over last year.

Math hasn't been my strong point anyway. I've always been better in English. I try to concentrate on the numbers but there is no point. I just don't get any of this.

The bell rang and everyone flooded the door. I some how managed to find the right class room before the late bell. I couldn't get to the teacher fast enough though to ask of she could just say my first name.

"Hello students. I am Mrs.Cane and this year I'd like to welcome Miss Rosalie Cella to our class." She says as she smiles brightly.

I hide my face in my hands and inwardly groan. People start to stare and whisper. Why did she have to do that? Surely she knew what it was going to happen. I peek at my schedule and I have Gym next. All I want to do is bang my head against the table. This is just great. Today is going to be a very long day.

Hey there. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and see it's uniqueness. I will update as often as I can to keep you reading.

-How do you think the rest of her day is going to go?
-Do you think the teacher did it on purpose?

This is SSD signing out. ✅

 ✅