Chapter 3: Arrow is my favorite

Hey there. I don't like leaving long notes so I'll just sum it up. If you have any suggestions or you see a mistake let me know so that I can fix them or make them better. Thanks for reading.

Rosalie's pov.

I run to the locker room and change back. I walk out and everyone stops talking to stare at me. I avoid all their eyes and grab my school stuff. The bell rings and I race to the door.

"Hey there. You're pretty good at fighting." A guy behind me states.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so?" I say turning to the guy behind me.

"I'm Arrow." He says walking with me.

"Well you already know my name." I say looking at my schedule.

"We have the same class if you want to follow me." He says walking ahead of me.

I push my legs and catch up to him. "How did you know we had the same class?" I ask.

"I may have peaked at your schedule." He says winking at me.

I hide the small blush the rises on my face. We soon arrived to Shifters Engineering. I sit behind Arrow.

"Good morning class. I am Mr.Huff and we will be learning to build and escape simple traps. I would like to welcome Miss Rosalie to the class." Mr.Huff says waving.

I give a small wave back. He talks about bear traps, wolf pits, cougar baits, and fox nets. I pay attention to the wolf pits and fox nets the most. They seemed so simple but I know some of the most experienced shifters have been caught before. Their fate was not pretty.

"Alright now, I have a few traps here. Everybody pick one that corresponds to your animal and try to figure out how to escape it." Mr.Huff says taking a seat.

After thinking about it. I chose the fox net. Since Arrow is also a fox shifter that is what he chose. We take the nets and sit in the corner of the room.

I start pulling on the rope and notice that the rope in woven together tightly to make it to hard to just pull apart. Then I notice that is in a square pattern making it hard for any part of the body to fit through.

"What if we were to shift back into our human form? Then we would easily be able to just take it off right?" I ask Arrow.

"You know I never thought of that but yeah that should work." He says looking down at his own net.

"Alright kids the bell is about to ring. Please put your traps back where you got them and tell me tomorrow how you would escape." Mr.Huff says standing up.

Arrow and I walk up there and put the traps back up. "What class do you have next?" I ask.

"English." He says frowning.

"I have computer programming. I guess I'll see you at lunch after class?" I ask with a hopeful look.

"Yeah. I usually sit by the back wall at a booth." He says walking in the opposite direction.

"Alright." I say and wave bye to him.

I walk to class and take a seat at a computer. This class is a bit boring but I don't mind. At least it's something different. Class passes by slowly and I can barely see straight when the bell finally rings.

I rush to lunch to see Arrow. I quickly go through the lunch line and head to the back. I finally make my way through the people to see Arrow sitting at a booth by himself.

I pick up my pace and sit across from him. I pick at my food. Today's choice was either ham and cheese sandwich or spicy chicken. I went with the ham and cheese.

"So how was English?" I ask taking a bite of food.

"I suck at it." He says shovelling food into his face.

"Yeah I know how you feel. I suck at math. I have English after lunch." I say.

"How about we help each other? I'm really good at math and you seem smart enough to help me with English." He asks eating more of his food.

"Sounds like a deal to me." I say finishing my sandwich.

We talked more about ourselves and I found out that he's not really into school and his favorite color is dark red. He loves eating bacon and he isn't a morning person.

Lunch is over to soon and I go off to English. I can already tell that i'm not going to like the teacher.

"Alright Class listen up. I'm Mrs.Helm and your first assinment is an all about me paper. It has to be 500 words and it's due tomorrow." She says taking a seat and getting on her computer.

I take out a piece of paper and stare at the lines. I pick my pencil up and start with writing my name and age. I write about my family and my first day of school. I write about my hobbies and my favorite things. By the time I was done I had write two and a half pages with three minutes of class left.

I put my name at the top of each page and lay it in my folder. The bell rings and I look at my schedule. One more classes to go before time to go home. My next class is creative writing.

I arrive at the classroom just in time to see Arrow walk in. I follow him inside and sit beside him.

"How was your English?" He asks.

"The class in fine but I don't like the teacher. How was your class?" I ask.

"Fine." He says. He was about to say something else when the teacher walked in.

"Hello. I'm Mrs.Riney. In this class we will be writing short stories and poems. We will learn the different stages of writing and how to put emotions into your poems." She says pulling down a screen and going to her computer.

She showed us slides on examples of her own stories. The bell rings and I run to the front school doors. I see my moms car and hop in waving bye to Arrow as he enters the car sitting behind us.

"How was your day?" My mom asks.

"It was... Different." I say not going into much detail. I mainly talked about Arrow.

Another chapter down. So what do you think about Arrow? Do you ship them or is it still to early for that?
-Do you think schools going to get easier for her?

This is SSD signing out. ✅

 ✅