Chapter 1 Big Deal

• Dedicated to Liam Payne

Chapter 1 

Big Deal    

(Rose's POV)

        "Hurry up Rose or we will be late for sure" Taylor yelled cheerfully at me, as I walked slowly to the entrance of the stadium, It was huge. When we finally get to our seats,  Taylor says "I can't believe Louis Tomlinson actually gave us tickets to a live One Direction concert IN THE FIRST ROW AHHH", as she screams the last part right into my ear. I replied "ouch and ya it's pretty cool I guess" as I am as bored as heck just twiddling my thumbs, while I get a headache from the crowd roaring. I always liked One Direction but Taylor has been the one completely obsessed I mean she has every CD ever made by them, posters in her room and her theme music now is One Direction, I guess Louis is okay with all of this.

        Her favorite member of One Direction is ZAYN for sure, she absolutely loves him and says that she questions Louis all the time about him. She doesn't really know Zayn that well though, I think she met him once. As far as I go well I haven't so much as come near to any of One Direction, nor did I really care about meeting them, except I think I met Louis one time for a poster signing. "It's way too loud for me" I yell. Taylor replied almost screaming because she couldn't hear herself "you're not supposed to hahaha" as she laughed. She knew I didn't like this and that I would rather be at home writing a fan fiction about Josh Hutcherson. Before I knew it Taylor got a huge bag of hot, buttery popcorn and two bottles of Mountain Dew when she knows I don't like Mountain Dew, but she is my best friend so I drink it anyway.

        Taylor grew up with Louis and I guess they kept friends, even after she moved here to LA California and I met her. I haven't always lived in LA, my family and I actually live in New Jersey, the garden state, I just came here in hopes of finding writing work, editing help, and inspirations. We still have at least twenty minutes before the performance starts and not everyone around us is in their seats yet, but Taylor is trying to help people find their seats hoping that they will start faster if everyone are in their seats. I mean come on she is twenty one and I am nineteen, but she is acting like a twelve year old girl who just started puberty, however if I met Josh Hutcherson I would melt to the ground and probably act worse than her so I don't blame her and play along. It turns out some young couple is sitting next to me and I could tell the guy (who is sitting right next to me) used this concert for a Birthday present or something and that he is not enjoying himself, while the girl screams her head off like Taylor but she is younger than me and worse than Taylor.

         When Taylor finds the girl that is sitting next to her she runs over to me and sits down with her. I can hear their small chatter, but I can't understand what they are saying because it is so loud. All of a sudden she turns to me and screams, practically bursts my ear drums to be honest and says "Guess who this is?" really excitedly and I yell back "who?" somewhat interested. Before Taylor could answer me the girl introduces herself to me "Hi I am Angeline and I am Harry Styles (from One Direction's) girlfriend nice to meet you" as I am thinking to myself wow thanks for showing off as my best friend and I am over here loving the single life and now you can be her new best friend. Then Taylor yells excitedly "yeah isn't she great? I just love her" then I hear everyone getting way louder within like two seconds as the curtains open on the stage. I am worried about the turn out, such as people getting hurt etcetera but I just enjoy the show because I they are English and I have a thing for accents and I heard that they are actually pretty good singers, did I mention that I love oldies stuff and music?.

         It turns out that they are pretty damn good and I can't help but actually scream for more as they sing one of their most famous song 'What makes you Beautiful' then continued with 'Stole my heart', and 'Over again'. Then I notice that I have a favorite member of One Direction too? am I really talking about this omg I can't be, am I ill?, nope I am just being normal or like most people but I guess that's okay. As I point to the guy I like I yell to ask Taylor "who's that" I feel like a little kid but whatever, I have never felt this different. Taylor and Angeline answer by screaming at the same time "ahhh you like him?! that is Liam Payne ahhh!". I am totally shocked, so Liam is his name, what a name, it's the coolest name I have ever heard, Liam omg I think I love him, I like his arrow tattoo on his arm and his big beauty mark on his neck, which I can see clearly from where I am sitting and his voice, it's really deep and it kinda sounds like Frank Sinatra, which I like because of the oldies thing, not to mention his English Accent which I drool over (literally).