Chapter 8 Busy Busy......Busy!

• Dedicated to Liam Payne

Chapter 8

Busy Busy.....Busy!

(One Year Later)

        Now that we are finally settled again in LA, we have to leave again and go on tour, the boys say I can come, but I have to stay hidden of course, so most of my time spent on the tour has been waiting in the tour bus or the hotel, and sometimes they let me hang out in the lounge backstage. It has been absolutely mental lately and I hardly get to spend time with Liam, I am the only girlfriend of the boys that gets to come along apparently. I have had zero quiet time, with all these parties to work on my writing but, I do have a couple ideas, mainly involving One Direction haha, today we are traveling to New Jersey, in fact we are going to be performing at the east Rutherford Stadium, which just happens to be really close to my home town. We will probably get there at four pm and the performance isn't until tomorrow and Louis needs more carrots so Liam and I go to the local grocery store, to get a few more things, this time we have at least three bodyguards with us and I had to dress like a mom, so nobody would no who I was, so we couldn't kiss etc. Just as we are picking out the best looking carrots, I look over through the bodyguards and see my mom and seventeen year old brother Carl. I completely flip out as I realize I can't make anything obvious so I ask Liam if we could walk over to them for a minute, before I know it we are all in deep conversation about Taylor telling them about us and she just visited to but we just missed her and they are going to the concert to discover One Direction more.

        We also explain to them how I met Liam and where we are now with our relationship and of course I let Liam do most of the talking because his is good at communicating and he knows it, Liam also whispers something in my moms ear but I can't hear it because I guess he is really good at whispering as well. Then my mom asks how we are doing and we say that we are fine, but then Liam winks at me and turns to give me kiss on the forehead, when he realizes that we are in public and I am supposed to be a mom, he turns away and puts his hands in his pockets. Then we say goodbye and Liam and I keep on picking up the few things we need, all of a sudden Liam says "I love you Rose" as we both look into each others eyes and get real close but we are still being careful in public. Liam signals the bodyguards to come in closer and tighter then I say "what the hell" and just reach up, grab the back of his neck and pull him into a kiss, a nice, long smooch, I say "I love you too babe" as I smile. When we are finally done getting the things we need, we walk up to the front and one of the bodyguards pays for it this time and I told him thank you and that that that was nice of him. We get in the backseat of the car, we are headed back to the hotel where the boys and I are staying, but we couldn't help but make out the whole way there because that was the first time we confessed our love to each other and I know that was difficult for him because he is really shy, of course the windows in the back are darkened, so nobody could see us.

        I feel like we need each other, he needs me to help him come out of his shy shell and I need him so I have something more in my boring life, I mean I make it fun, but I won't have to work for that anymore. When we get back up to the hotel room, The security guards ditch as we open the door, I immediately hear "where are my carrots?" from the screaming, obnoxious, friendly Louis and as we all crack up, especially Niall, I quickly grab the carrots out and toss them to him. Liam and I unpack the other things and everyone else just relaxes, before I know it Harry is up behind and he scares me, I jump, then turn around, where he leans down to kiss me! wow did that really just happen? it was short and light, but still he held my head and everything. "why did you do that?" I yell angrily when everyone chuckles Liam says "clearly you don't know Hazza yet?" "wait so you are okay with this" I say, while I walk closer to Liam and squint my eyes "umm yeah, it's kind of Harry's thing didn't you know?" he says back informing me, then I ask "oh so Angeline is okay with this too?". Harry answers with "Why yes and she is like that too" then I say "oh alright and I guess I am theonly girl here" as I laugh, walk over to Liam and hug him for some support, he thinks, but what I was really thinking was, Harry was a good kisser but his mouth is almost public now so how many girls, or even boys did I just kiss? I don't know but Liam is a way better kisser. After a good, long hug Liam picks me up and sets me on the tiny kitchen counter and stares into my eyes while his lip crash into mine, he seems to have a habit of lifting me up onto things to kiss me, I wonder why, is it because I am too short, well I like it for whatever the reason.