Chapter 3 Love?

• Dedicated to Liam Payne

Chapter 3

Love?

        When I wake up, I smell Blueberry Pancakes and I am still cuddling the dog. When Liam walks over to me and says "you know what? I really enjoy being with you, and I wouldn't make you love me or be with me, but do you want to try to live together for a little while?". I was so happy that my face could crack from how hard I was smiling and then I started to cry of happiness, I couldn't even talk, I just put my head on his shoulder and I bawl my eyes out "aww don't cry my love" Liam says and I finally say "that would be nice but I really couldn't, you are way to good for me" through my sniffles then he says "oh no" and laughed "I think you are too good for me, see that's what I hate about being famous, about being a member of One Direction, being thee one and only Liam Payne". "What?" I ask as I cheer up a little and wiping away my tears, then he explained "well I should be able to love whoever I want, no questions asked and not be too good for anyone I want, (he pauses for a second) I think I love you Rose, so please, don't leave me" then I say very calmly "okay Liam, even though I barely know you and you are one the most famous people ever, I will try this" as I smile we walk over and eat breakfast , once we are done I say " thank you so much, I better go home now and pack a few things, I will go pack and see you here later, right?" and he laughed lightly and said "yup". I was way to nervous, I mean did I really just do that?, no I don't think so, but my subconscious told me to go home and pack so I jump in my car and race to my messy apartment, wait? how much am I supposed to pack? how long will I be there? so I just pack all the regular stuff and then clothes to last for about a week, as I am shoving the stuff into my big duffle bags, I get a call and I jump three feet off my bed, It says Liam on my cell's caller ID. I pick up and say "hello? how did you get my number?" and it was actually Liam, he replied "yes it's me and Angel gave me your number because she knew I wanted it and that you wanted me to call you so here goes" he clears his throat "I know this is all happening to fast, but I am all about fast decisions, and the apartment next to me is empty, so if you want to move in there, into your own apartment, I would pay for everything," I was speechless.

        "Umm thank you for that offer but could I do both?, like still live here but bring the majority of my stuff over to that one, but I kinda wanna live with you, uhh I just don't know Liam this is really happening way to fast, I don't know what to say" then he says really excited "it's okay, I will pay for both and meet you at your new apartment, with your stuff in two hours, bye love" "bye" I say really confused then he hangs up. I seriously don't know what I just did and my life is moving so fast right now, including my social and love life. I call Taylor and tell her all of what happened she acted positive about it, and I told her how Zayn was last night and she was sad about that, then I  put my crap into my car and drove over there, as I searched through the radio channels and figured they were playing nothing but One Direction, I stopped at their song "Better Than Words" and sang along, even though I only knew like two words. As soon as I got there, I grab three bags, went to his apartment and he was sitting, reading the lyrics to one of the songs he needs to memorize, he says "oh hi Rose, do you want to see your new place?" as he smiles and takes two of my bags I reply "sure" and blush a little. When we get in he walks me around, I start to unpack and then we sit on the edge of my new bed, he gives me the key and then I said "you know, I think I will sleep with you tonight" and he replied "what? here?" and I confirmed "here" as I smile gently, grab his hand, and look into his eyes.

        So the day went on, we get all ready at our own places, then he comes over and we get in bed, and, to be honest nothing really happened we just spooned with covers between us until we fell asleep. The next morning was so cute and memorable though, it was Thursday morning, and when we get up I am still in his really big, long shirt and I suggest "hey, I should take a shower, to try it out" and he says "no, I will take one with you to just to check it out" as he winks at me, I walk into the bathroom and say "come in in a minute" and he replies "alright" so I quickly pee and brush my teeth, when he comes in he is in his only his boxers and I am in a bra, underwear, and his shirt still. I am a little nervous, he starts to kiss me and I exhale deeply, because it was a long deep kiss, he now also has a _____ (for some reason he is a really good kisser, yum) then I take off the shirt, over my head, we make out and then pause, so I can take off my underwear, then he hugs me so tightly, I can feel how strong he is OMG then he starts to unhook my bra, still hugging me, I sigh and say "uhh your hands feel so good" which they did. Once my bra is off and fell on the floor he says seductively "should we get in?" and I slowly slip in through his smooches and say "uh huh," then he let's me go, I jump in, he rips off his boxers and gets in. Usually I take hot showers to feel better but I felt good so we took a cold one, all of a sudden, he pins me to the wall and I shriek, leaning against the wall, then once he enters me we just relax for a minute, while I lightly kiss him on the neck, which is the only place I can reach because he is a bit taller than me. After about five minutes, we are done, get washed, dried off and sit down, as we watch Toy Story (his favorite movie) on the couch.