1

School starts a 8:00am, and it's 7:45. You just woke up and hurried getting ready, you put a black tank top and put a red hoodie over it, with black ripped jeans and black vans and let your hair down.. You grabbed your stuff and ran to school. You walk because school wasn't far. When you got through the front door, the bell rang, you put your backpack in your locker, and ran to class. You opened the classroom door with everyone staring at you. "Kayla..... You are late!" The teacher said. "Sorry, I promise I won't be late anymore" you said sitting down. You heard a little laugh to the right and saw the schools biggest douche.... Corbyn Besson. You thought he was cute, especially his laugh, but you wanted absolutely nothing to do with him because of all the drama. You just glared at him and stared back down at the desk and zoned out.

*Time Skip*

It was lunch time. You put headphones on and started playing music. You didn't have friends because you hated people and hated talking. You are just a shy girl that is quiet. You see a pair yeezys shoes in front of you. You took your headphones off and looked up. "I PRoMiSE I wONt bE lATe ANymOrE" Corbyn said in a girly tone mocking you with his group, Daniel, jack, Jonah and Zach laughing . "Shut up" you said with attitude. "Make me Kayla" Corbyn spat back as he walked away with his group. You sighed and put your headphones back on.

It's 7th period finally, your last period, but you had
Corbyn in that class. "Ok class we are doing A class project and I'll pair you guys up in 2. It's about how Space is to us. Give perspectives and sorcery" the science teacher said. She made everyon stand up and she called out in pairs. Soon it was just me and Corbyn.
"Annnnddd Corbyn and Kayla" the teacher said lastly. Are you serious!!!!i have to be partners with a douche bag, who doesn't even care about other people's feelings. You thought to yourself getting mad. "You know your are so lucky everyon in this class are losers, not that you arnt one but I know you it least and I love space." Corbyn said. "Maybe if you would acually care about people maybe you would've had more friends" I said rolling my eyes. "What ever Kpop loser, ig we have to work together so meet me at my car after school". Corbyn calls you Kpop Loser bc you used to like Kpop and he found out and started calling you that. "Fine" you said as you grabbed you binder and left the classroom without asking but you never get caught waking out. I just can't wait, you thought as you walked.

475 words
I hope this story gets good replies lol