5

It was 7:46, and you OFFICIALLY knew you weren't gonna make it to school. You didn't feel good either so you just stayed home for the day. It was 3:00 when corbyn texted you

Bean😋

Bean😋: Hey, lemme guess I'm so hot it got you sunburnt, so sunburnt to the point you wanted to get cold, so you gave your number to Zach and he got you sick?
You: omg.....wait are you jelllyyy😳😂
Bean😋:Albert Einstein one said "imagination is more important than knowledge"
You:Ohhhh dear🤦‍♀️
Bean😋:anyways... wanna hang at my place? I'll pick you up in a little?
You: Sure, let me just get ready
Bean: okkkaayyyyy👌👈👅💦
Read at 3:21

You set your phone down as you read Corbyn's last text. You didn't want to try and look good for him so you got a black tank top and a red crop top hoodie. With skinny ripped jeans that were black and Blake vans. *BEEP BEEP*. You heard the honk and you walked out the door. You open the car seeing 5 packs of condoms on the seat. "Corbyn.." you said. "Oh don't mind those. We will be using em later" he said with a wink. "Corbyn.... never in a million years" you said grabbing the condoms and throwing them onto the road. "Don't worry I got packs at my house, babe". "Please. Don't be weird and I'm not your babe" you said as you got in the car. Corbyn drove faster than you expected. "Corbyn, slow down!". "Fine" he slowed down and went into his drive way. I stepped in running straight to corbyns room and shutting the door and locking it. "HEY OPEN THE DOOR" Corbyn yelled. "Only if you don't be gross tonight". "OK OPEN THE DOOR" you opened the door with Corbyn shutting the door and locking it.
"Guess what babe, I never promised" he said getting closer to you. "Corbyn.... YOURE DATING CHRISTINA" you yelled,but not loud for the other boys hear you. "Wow, even when Christina hates the hell out of you, you still of loyalty for her" Corbyn said as he grabs your waist and he pull you closer. "What did you think was gonna happen, if you are in my room with me" Corbyn said with a giggle. Omg his giggle is so freakin cute. "Umm Corbyn" you said as your face were and inch apart. You started blushing hardcore, but he didn't do anything, you couldn't stop yourself from blushing. "Awwwe is my babe blushing" he said into your ear. Suddenly corbyns phone started ringing. "Ugh let me take this, one sec" oh boy, that was close.

Corbyn's POV
"Ugh let me take this, one sec." it was Christina. I walked out of the room so Kayla wouldn't ask anything. "Ugh hi" I said. "Corbyn Mathew Besson are you cheating on me?". "W-Whattt, no, why would you say that?" Oh no what happens if she saw me with Kayla "I'm just joking chill, lol anywayyyss, I'm coming in like a couple minutes, k bye I love you babe" "wai-" she hanged up.

Well sorry took so long lol😳