2

The school bell rang, you put your stuff in your locker and took your          backpack out. You walk out of school to Corbyn's Audi R8. And you stood there for about 10 minutes and started getting annoyed. All these girls were glaring at you and staring at the fact you are touching corbyn's car. Finally after what felt like 100 years Corbyn came out walking towards the car. "What took you so long?" You said in annoyance. "Babe relax, I have way more important things than coming here" Corbyn said. "  first of all: babe? Tf never ever call me such a name, I will never ever be YOUR babe, fuuck that, and Second of all: I've been getting stares at all these girls I never met before and it was VERY Uncomf-" you got interrupted but Corbyn turning and the car and saying " can't you shut the hell up for once". You acually kinda got hurt after he said that, so you kept quiet the whole car ride. You guys got to the house in minute. It was huge, your eyes widened as you saw it. "Don't worry I live here with my bros. It's pretty big I know right" Corbyn said. "Woahhhh" you said . You went in first as Corbyn followed. "Look around I don't care, I'll be in the kitchen eating" Corbyn said with a smile on his face. You smiled back, then he turned and left the living room. Did Corbyn acually be a little nice???.  You thought while you looked around. It's been a couple of minutes and you walked in the kitchen, not seeing Corbyn. "Corbyn?" You yelled. Nothing. "Marcoooo" you yelled. "POLLO" Corbyn yelled from upstairs. You ran up stairs walking down the hall. You walked in the room where it had a sign on the door that said You Can't Trust Elements..... They Make Up Everything. You laughed a little and went in, you saw Corbyn with out a shirt and you looked away immediately. "Oh my god Corbyn, put on a shirt please, I need fucking glassing now bc of you" you said in a tone. "Pfffftttt, first of all: have you ever say a guy withought a shirt? Second of all: I know you like it" Corbyn said. " Oh my gosh p, just put a shirt on" you said, "fine..... there are you happy?". You turned around and still saw Corbyn without a shirt, but you didn't look away this time. You just started at his abs. "I knew you liked it" Corbyn said.
___________________________________________________________

Srry since it's lame and small, it's like one in the morning and I'm tired affddd