8

Kayla's POV

I woke up in my bed. I thought I was with Corbyn? I asked myself. I grabbed my phone next to me and started texting Corbyn.

Bean😋
You changed *Bean😋* to *Chev💕*

Chev💕

You: Corbyn did you drop me off last night?

Chev💕: yes😊 I didn't want you to get mad. So when you were sleeping I dropped you off. And I have some news❤️👍

You: oh thanks Corbyn, and what's the news?

Chev💕: I finally broke up with Christina. IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE😎😎😎😎😎

You: did you break up with her because of me?

Chev💕: yes and no. I wanted to be with her in the first place, but she's been acting like a psychopath. And she's been making loose my friendships with people. And she told me you slept with Zach, because you gave him his number, but I obviously didn't believe her and I wanted to be with you so. Did Zach even text you?

You: nope, but that's good. And what will your friends think of me when you tell them we are a thing?
I didn't want to say a couple because he hasn't asked me out.

Chev💕: Princess, you are amazing. If you ever died I would die with you. But if I die you sing "MMMM WATCHA SAYYY", You are perfect. Even if no likes us being as a couple.... speaking of couple. Get ready I'll pick you up in 20.

Is he gonna ask me out?!?!!?? I gotta look good. I'm scared. I thought about then I started getting ready. I took a shower, then blowed dried my hair.  And started searching for clothes and makeup and doing my hair and I got these.

  And started searching for clothes and makeup and doing my hair and I got these

I heard two knocks at my door. I ran down stairs but then I tripped and hit my funny bone on the ground. I just layer there and yelled "come in!" I saw Corbyn searching. His eyes around the whole house.

"I'm down here" I manage to say before it started tingling. Corbyns eyes came to me on the floor and ran to me.

"Kayla! Are you ok? Did you fall? Someone tried to kill you?" He said in a worried tone.

I started laughing and then started tearing up of how much it hurt but it tickled so I laughed again. Corbyn just looked at me confused.

"I fell and hit by funny bone" I said with a tear dropping.

"Here lemme help you" He said as one arm went to the back of my knees and one on my back. He picked me up and put me on the couch.

"Can we stay here for a couple minutes" I asked

"Ummm sure" Corbyn said with a smile

"Yay" I got up and connected my phone to the speakers and started playing music. I started dancing and lip singing the lyrics as I saw Corbyn standing there.

"Come with me" I grabbed his hands and brought him to the living room. I went behind him and grabbed his hands. I put them up in the air.

"What are you doing" He said as he laughed

"I'm making you dance" I said. He walked away and sat down on the couch. With his hands together. Like he is in a business meeting. I walked up to him and straddled him. He put his hands on the bottom of my back, almost touching my butt.  Ocean by Martin Garrix feat. Khalid came on. It was my favorite song. Me and Corbyn just stared into each others eyes and just smiled. I rested my head on his. When the beat dropped, I grabbed corbyns cheek and kissed him. We kept kissing. I wrapped my hands around his neck. We brought are kiss apart. We just smiled. I got off him. He just sat there smiling.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

He smiled and got up grabbing my hand and walked out. I can wait to see what happens today!

Hiiiii so ima write like this now lol k and I hope you liked this chapter cuz I did😂❤️