11

(Kaylas POV)
for the rest of the night i was thinking about him. What if the i love you was too much? I thought. it was around 12:00 am at night and i decided to see if the random number texted back.

???
you: who tf are you? 
      read at 10:38pm

I was left on read.

I was so obsessed with that small call i decided to call corbyn. i Opened up my phone and pressed on his number. I held the phone to my ear, with my hand shaking.

ring..... ring..... ri-

it stopped, he answered. "H-hello" i said in a soft tone. I waited for an answer, but silence just rose. 

"corbyn i'm sorry" i said, even though i didn't know what i was sorry for.
"your sorry for what?" he said in a soft, raspy voice. you could just tell he was crying.

i didnt answer for a second, i didn't know what i was sorry for! so i just thought of something.

"i-i'm sorry for saying i love you" after i said that, i instantly regretted saying that.

"you're sorry for saying You lo-ve me?" corbyn said with a voice crack. He was heartbroken. "why would you be sorry for that?" he said with a sigh.

"no, n-, i'm not sor-, well i'm sorry but-" i got interrupted.

"Kayla, can i trust you?" he said with a sad voice.

"yes" i said instantly.

"well it's been getting really hard to!" he yelled, "i'm so sorry kayla, i really am, but after i saw what you've been hiding from me, and it really sucks to say but i don't wanna be with a liar!"  he continued.

i was at lost for words, he never yelled at me like that, and started to tear up,

"are you serious corbyn?!" i said. Silence rose again. i sniffles loudly, and stated sobbing.

"k-kayla, i'm sorry i-"

i hung up. i was not about to listen to what he had to say, if he doesn't want me, then i guess he won't. for the rest of the night i cried till i fell asleep.

hi umm soo basically i know i said i was going  to post but i didn't sorry my bad but this time i will, well i hope 😂