3

"Ugh, you know what, whatever" you said rolling your eyes.
You bent down to grab all your school stuff for the project, when you got back up and turned around, you saw Corbyn staring at you with a smirk.

"What" you said
He smiled even more. "Nothing" he said laughing.
"Ok?" You said giggling a little. Admiring his cute laugh

                             Corbyn put music on his speakers, while you put all         
the stuff down for the project. "Corbyn are you acually gonna help, or are you gonna stay on your phone?", "uhh noooo I just invited you to my house, because I wanted to see you work.... obviously I'm gonna help.... ITS SPACE". You and Corbyn laughed as you guys worked with music on. You guys and a good time and acually finished with project in only one day. It was soon 9:30, and you had to go home. "Can you give me a ride home ?" You asked Corbyn. "Fine". You guys got in the car and drove off. You guys were arriving at your house. You got out but before you closed the door, Corbyn said "I had a good time today. Sorry if I was mean to you, my girlfriend doesn't like you and I just have to act like that when she's around. But anyways I hope we can hang again soon". "Sure, I hope so too. And thanks for the ride bean" you said with a giggle as you closed the door. You went to your room as you heard corbyns car drive off. You flopped on your bed and smiled. He's so nice today, his laugh is so freakin cute, and he's so smart about sci- NO I can't be falling for him. He, he-uh-I-no-I don't know ugh, wait he has a girlfriend, and she's way prettier than me and more popular and has more friends and ughhh. As you thought you drifted off to sleep.

THIS ONE IS REALLLY SHOR BUT I'm posting 2 today so