Esteban Ocon - Remember me

You were on your vacation in Paris and there you met formula 1 driver Esteban Ocon. You were with a friend but she met a other guy so she was away the whole time anyway. You stayed 10 days in Paris and you met him on the third day of your vacation. He was kind of dating you.

It was the last day of your vacation and you woke up next to Esteban. "Good morning beautiful." he spoke with his morningvoice. Eventough you know him for 7 days now, you felt like you knew him sindce the day you were born. "Goodmorning handsome" you replied back. "Ready for the best day of your life? I have planned a few nice things because its your last day here." "sure, lets get up now, I dont want to waiste any of our time left together"  

You spend the whole day togheter. In the evening he took you to a very expencive restaurant. After dinner you two went back to your hotelroom and you packed your suitcase. It was pretty late and he offered to go to the airport with you. You had to be tomorrow morning at 11 o'clock on the aiport. You two were laying in the bed and were enjoying eachoters company because it was your last night with him. 

It was 9 in the morning and you two decited to go have breakfast in a restaurant. The minutes went by and it was time to go to the airport. You stepped inside  the reception hall with just a few minutes left. He turned to you and you looked him in the eyes. It was now time to leave him and you didn't want to. You had to go home were you had nothing. You lived all by yourself in russia. Your parrents left to Canada a few months ago and you haven't heard from your only friend for a few days. She was still in Paris somewhere. That was the only friend you had so you are on your own now in Russia. You give him a sweet kiss on his lips and a tear rolled down your cheek. "Promise me you'll remembere me"  "I won't forget you, I promise" you gave him a last kiss on his lips and you turned around to go to the gate. 

A month later you called Esteban. "Hey Y/N how are you." "I feel amazing. I have a announcement to make." "okay, what is it?" "Force India asked me to be their Online Media Assistant. I get to do all the social media things on instagram and stuff. They told me that they heard that I was a huge formula 1 fan and that I studied social media for 4 years.  They gave me the opportunity to go to all races, to do off-track stuff like interviews." "Y/N that is amazing! When are you going to start?" "In one week." "That is amazing, I am really looking forward to see you and kiss you again. But for now I gotta go, I'm in the middle of a workout with my trainer right now." "Okay, can I call you tonight?" "sure, bye love." "bye handsome." You ended the call and couln't wait to see him again.