Lewis Hamilton - In weakness and strenght

It was the day that you and Lewis are two years together now. He planned something for you but he kept it a suprise. As it was getting later in the afternoon the door of your appartment opent and Lewis stepped in. "Hey babe, ready for our date?" "yes I am" you answered. He putted a blindfold on you so you couln't see where you were going. "oooh. Kinky" you giggled. 

As you two sat in the car for a half hour the car stopped and you were finally there. He lifted you out the car bridal style and he put you down next to the car. After that you heard some weird noises and it was finally time to take your blindfold off. "okay, you can pull your blindfold off." You did as he said and you finally eyed the beautiful area. You were at the beach and he planned a 'cardate'. "Ahhww Lew this is amazing, thank you." "Anything for you, babe." 

It was getting later and you two were watching the sunset

It was getting later and you two were watching the sunset. Suddenly he sat up and took you with him a little further to a place witch a even nicer vieuw to the sunset. He grabbed your hands. "Babe, we are together now for two years and I want to thank you for everything that you did for me. I love you till the moon and back and I will never stop loving you. You are the most gorgeous and the most special woman in the word and I am so happy that you are part of my life." He sat on one knee and the tears already started to fill your eyes. "Dear Y/N, would you marry me?" "Lewis, I would love to marry you." You struggled to hold back your tears and you even saw his eyes getting a little bit red. 

*5 months later* 

You were all dressed up in your beautiful white wedding dress and couln't wait to say the words. A lot have changed the last couple of months. You two where very busy by planning the wedding, Lew's f1 career and with that you where expecting a baby. 

You two were standing face to face with eachoter and were about to say the words." Y/N do you promise to support Lewis Hamilton in weakness and in strenght and promise to take him as your lawfully wedded husband?" Yes I do" you answered with a big smile. "Lewis Hamilton, do you promise to support Y/N in weakness and in strenght and promise to take her as your lawfully wedded wife?" "Yes I do" he answered also with a big smile. "Then you may kiss the bride now." He gave you a loving kiss and that's it. You tho were now husband and wife.