Max Verstappen - Summer break

During summer break of the formula 1 season, Max took you and his family to an trip to Monaco. He had his big appartment there and took you all to it. You, Max and his family did a lot together. You learned how to surf, went jetskiëing, went to a lot of great places and went hiking. You were also a big part of your vacation on the beach. 

Now the vacation comes to an end and it is time for you and Max to go to work again. Jos, Sophie and Victoria brought you to the airport. As it was time to go to the gate Victoria waved you two goodbye. "bye guys, have a good flight, we'll see you soon." You yelled a goodbye back at her and went to the gate. The firtst flight was heading to England. First Max is gonna have some trainings there and he has a briefing at the factory. He also have to run some tests to see if he is in a good state and don't hava any health issues.

Two days later it is time to go to the airport again. It is now time to go to Belgium for the next grand prix. This race is very special for you and Max. You were already looking forward to this race sindse the beginning of the season.

Once you set your first step in Belgium it immidiatly felt like home. You were born in Brussel, the capital of Belgium. It felt great to be back in Belgium and ofcourse being back on the track. The atmosphere in the paddock is feels amazing. Everyone had a great vacation but feels happy to be back again. Max is away now, getting ready for the first free practice and lets hope on a great race this weekend.