Discovery

A/N: Ahhhhhhh!!!! IM SO EXCITED RN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

---wow---

Connor, Landen, and Ben were shocked.

"Were they programmed to say that?" Ben asked, staring at the animatronics, not knowing that robots of this time could respond on there own without having someone click a button or something.

"Well, i programed them to react to almost anything. For example," Alexa the took Chewy's top hat.

"HEY!!!" Chewy then snatched it back and put it on. Alexa smiled.

"Remember to use manners next time, Chewy," She told her animatronic companion.

"Yeah, Chewy!" Layez responded, smiling.

"FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Chewy sighed. The three newbies were amazed.

"Sweet cheese and crackers! It's really awesome how you can get them to express human emotions!" Connor exclaimed, watching Chewy smile.

"Come on, there's three more animatronics I need to show you!" Alexa skipped into the room to the left, everyone but Cpg followed, who was going to his office. They all entered a water themed room, that also had a hint of British culture to it. It had 7 tables, each with 3 chairs. There were two small wooden stages in the two front corners of the room, one with a crimson red curtain and the other with a British flag for a curtain.

"I call this room the Sailor's Hideout," Alexa walked over in between the two stages and opened each of their curtains. The crimson colored curtain had a white and red fox, and the flag curtain had an octopus with a yellow top hat and bowtie, holding a tea cup.

"Good day, fine sirs! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!" The octopus greeted them with a thicc British accent.

 "Aye! It be great to meet yee!" The fox added, but with a pirate accent.

 "These amazing sailors are Fred the octopus and Bets the fox! They're the ones on the posters outside!" Alexa said, excided. Landen slowly walked up to Fred, and the letters on his face formed, "Hi, F-Fred... Y-you're my f-favorite :)"

 "Why thank you, good fellow!" Fred responded, not phased by his face. The men looked at eachother, confused, until they remembered Landen could talk with his face. Troy then left the room, probably to make fun of Cpg. Alexa then hoped forward and grabbed Landen's hand and ran out of the room.

 "C'mon guys, we've still got one more animatronic to see!" Alexa dragged Landen through the dining room and into the room to the right of the stage.

They then entered a room that made Connor wish he had went to this resturaunt as a kid. It had climbing tubes that led all over the room, a bunch of slides, and two trampolines! There was also a few shelves of plushies of ALL the animatronics the men had seen, but there was one they hadn't seen yet. Then, Alexa opened a huge present, revealing a black cat with a pink tutu and pink and purple hair.

 "Ah, these must be the new workers, hm?" The cat asked with an elegant tone, her left arm leaning on the side of the present. Ben looked freaked out about the cat, she seemed suspicious. 

 "Yeah, Misty, this is Connor, the polite one, Ben, the outgoing one, and Landen, the quiet one!" Alexa motioned to each employee as she said their name, "Guys, this is Misty, she's like a mother to the animatronics!" Landen smiled shyly and his face formed, "I like your h-hair, Mist-ty..." Misty smiled and thanked him as Alexa led them out of the room and down a hallway, stopping in front of a closet. She opened it revealing uniforms like hers, except they were suits(not animatronic suits, ya dingus). They had a blue shirt, a pink tie, blue pants, a blue and pink hat, as well as a Chewy badge. Alexa handed each man a suit.

 "Go change, I want to make sure they fit!" She ordered, and the three walked off to change. When they came back, Alexa smiled.

 "We open for the first time in years... In three minutes."