The first night...

(A/N): im so sorry for the late updates... have some art! (i finally drew Fred!!!)

 have some art! (i finally drew Fred!!!)

Connor burst into Chewy's, almost dropping his hat when the doors shut behind him

Connor burst into Chewy's, almost dropping his hat when the doors shut behind him. It had been a long first day, and a lot had happened. He decided he didn't like Troy after he heard a scream then saw Troy leave the closet grinning sadistically. He glanced at the stage, it looked like Mads had moved.

"No, that's not possible, they're turned off or something..." He muttered to himself, walking into the playroom an down the hallway. When he got to the office, he plopped down on the swivel chair. In front of him was a fan. It had a foam finger taped to it that said, '#1 FAN'.

"Heh, at least some people here have a good sense of humor..." Connor commented, observing the office. Directly in front of him was a vent, strangely placed directly in the middle of the wall. The desk in front of him had a computer and a tablet, when he turned on the computer it had two tab open, one had Candy Crush and the other had a a button that said, 'CLICK HERE TO REWIND THE MUSIC BOX'.

"The music box? Oh, Misty's music box I presume..." He said, when suddenly, the phone next to him rang, and he put it on speaker.

"Hello, night guard! It's me, CPG! Welcome to your first night on the job! I have left this recorded message for you so I can explain the basics! You and the two other night guards will be taking turns on the night shift, so you wont have to worry about staying up every night! Now, there's some things i need to tell you. The animatronics tend to... Move around at night, more than they do during the day! Uh, um, they might try to, uh, get in to office, but don't worry!" Connor's eyes widened at that thought but went back to normal when he remembered how friendly they were. CPG then continued talking.

"So, if any of the animatronics try to get in the office, just close the doors! Just be aware that they don't really stay shut for long, they're kinda broken, they're from our last restaurant... Uh... well, if they try to get in through the vent, well, just throw somethin' at 'em, like one of the books in the filing cabinet to your right. To use the computer, just turn it on then use the bright, red, and obvious button to wind up Misty's music box. If that runs out, you're pretty much fricked. Now, the tablet on the desk is a little harder to use. When you turn it on, click the app that says 'SECURITY SYSTEM'. There it will show 3d models of every room, and it will show were each animatronic is. To switch rooms, click on the little model(aka the map above uwo), and that should work. Also, if they get to you, they might- you know what, it doesn't matter. Anyways, have a nice night!"

At that, Connor was petrified. They might what??? Will they hurt him? Or worse, KILL HIM!? He quickly re-winded the music box and checked the models. Both the curtains in Sailor's Hideout were closed, but the curtain on the main stage was open. Misty's music box was closed, thankfully, and everything else seemed normal.

As Connor was checking the different rooms, he noticed that in the backstage area there were two figures, animatronics most likely, that looked like young boys. Were those going to try and get to him too!? He hoped not and quickly put the tablet down, those guys had freaked him out.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps in the hallway and quickly checked the tablet to see who was there.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO!! NONONONONNNONONO!!!!!!" Connor yelled, Layez's head was now visible from his desk. He sprinted over and slammed the door shut, holding with his back. He mentally reminded himself not to push it so hard next time, the hinges sounded like they were gonna break.

Connor slowly reopened the door. 'Oh good, she's not there,' he thought and walked back to the desk, slumping into the comfy swivel chair.

This was gonna be a long night.

-----*.'.*----

A/N: WOOOO I UPDATED ITTTTT!!!!!!!