18

~ Just by Breathing ~

Austin

I watch the door close and look back in the mirror and run my fingers over my lips.

Yes, I knew this whole time that she was heir to the Silver Gang but I never said anything because of her brother.

I smile and think of her lips on mine, the way her body reacts when she touches me and how I react when she touches me, I am addicted.

She is just a brown headed girl with golden eyes so why am I so addicted to her than any other drug?

I step out of the bathroom and walk into the room, I walk over to the couch and fix the cushions and make my way back into the ballroom.

I look around and spot Mr.Jones, he sends me a sly smile and walks over to me.

"Veronica is an excellent dancer, why haven't you taken the ballroom floor with her?"

"Because I am not stupid enough to fall for your trap," I say and he nods

"I think its funny how you think you can outsmart me when I am 28 and you are only 18"

I clench my jaw, I shoot him a glare

"You know I can break all your bones, age doesn't matter"

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Oh, just because you break my bones does not make you smarter"

I don't answer and huff.

"Good seeing you King"

He walks off in his maroon suit and I find myself scowling, I look across the dance floor and see her beautiful self-laughing along with Jenny.

I smile and watch her, god, she is so beautiful.

I look at my watch, we are always the first ones to leave, it also shows strength.

I send everyone a quick text saying its times to leave.

I walk around and look at everyone, I spot Jeremy as he leans against the wall his eyes shooting daggers at my Ronnie.

Ronnie looks up at me and I wave her over, she makes her way through the people and raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go," I say and grab her hand, she doesn't say no as a tired look spreads across her face, I pull her along not bothering to say bye to anyone.

The guards send me a nod and open the door, we walk out and make our way to the car.

It is now dark out as she groans, I watch her as she slips off her heels.

"Here let me hold them"

"Good, I was going to make you anyways," She says handing them over to me, I roll my eyes and hold her hand and with my other her shoes.

I open the door for her and she slides in with a yawn.

I shut it and look back up at the mansion, Mr.Jones stands at the door and waves bye, I nod in a matter of respect and slip in the car.

I look over as she leans back with her eyes closed.

I chuckle before starting the car, I feel her as she places a hand on mine, I interlock our hands and see her smile.

"Can you help me take my gang back?" She whispers as I pull out.

It would be great... maybe we could merge? Be the best leaders? Would she do that?