chp.1

enjoy loves. 

chp.1

September 21, 2016

Diana POV

This was finna be the hardest day of my life.

My mother and father are getting a divorce, thanks dad.

Even though I didn't live with my dad or my mom back then, it still hurt.

And now I can only live with dad... and my brother.

My father and I rode in the car in silence, neither of us saying a word. Was this really happening?

Was Daniel and Stephanie Young separating for good?

See, my dad was considered 'famous' in this area. He owned 50 clothing shops around the world called, 'JAM'.

He never really had time for family, but he had time to cheat on mom.

Which I hated, and that's why I left.

I went and lived with my Aunt Rhonda and her youngest son Ricky for most of my middle school years.

But sadly, I had to come back so I could 'finish out my higher high school curriculums' with my father.

And my 17 year old brother.

And we've been in this car for about twenty minutes, still, no voices.

And I love talking, so this was a challenge.

"Diana." My father says in a stern but concerned voice.

I hurry and take out one mt headphones , "Yea?"

"You know I love you right?" He says glancing at me. I nod and look back out the window.

"And nothing will change, you can still go see your mother, sometimes."

He's kidding right? I don't even know the full story and he's already- ugh nevermind.

"Yea dad. I'm 15 I got it." I say with a hint of attitude.

"Hey. Look I know this is hard but-"

"Dad I get it ok? Don't have to explain anything to me."

"Diana, stop acting like a brat." My brother Deandre said behind me.

This dude man. Even though I was gone for most of the time, me and Deandre where always separated. He always was away with one of his friends or at another family member house. So, I never really knew my brother like that. Who were his friends, what he liked, I don't even this I remember his middle name.

"Dee shut up." My dad says pulling up to the court house.

"There's and ice cream shop down the road. You both can go down there and chill out. I don't want both of you in there with me and your mother." My dad says kissing my forehead and patting Deandre on the shoulder. "Protect your sister. Got it?" My dad say looking at Dee.

"Yes sir." He says grabbing my arm pulling me towards the ice cream shop.

"You gonna love they ice cream, it's so bomb." He says opening the doors.