chp.2 pt.1

chp. 2 pt.1

i got excited to imma upload k?

enjoy :)

.....................................................................................................................................

Monroe POV

Monroe POV

"Ro! Tish! Come meet my new friend!" Tiny says looking over at us. I sigh and Tish hurries and gets up.

"You really finna go over there?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"Shit yea, she cute." Tish says getting up.

I slowly look over there, and I lock eyes with megaphone.

Loud ass.

She smiles shyly at me and I mug back, and look back down.

Diana POV

"Ro, get cha ass up, come on man." Tiny says looking at who I'm guessing is Ro.

She's not a people person I see.

"What." She says looking at Tiny getting up.

No emotion, no smiling, just..aggressiveness.

I feel bad if she has a girlfriend.

"Come say hey." Tiny says grabbing her hand and moving her into the booth with me.

I take glances at her every once in a while. She always seemed to be looking down or on her phone, while everyone else was talking.

I haven't heard a word from her since she said 'what'.

"Dee Dee come getcha friend." Tish says laughing while DeAndre comes over with two ice cream cones.

"Why would you do that Asswipe." Ro says growling at her.

Deandre hands me my ice cream, and Ro takes a glance at me.

This the first time she noticed I was freaking alive.

"Deandre, you and Ro need to make up. This whole 'not talking' pettiness has gotten stupid. Now both of y'all say sorry so Ro can stop having a stick up her ass everyday." Tiny says looking between Deandre and Ro.

I wonder why they stopped talking.

Deandre shrugs, "Fine. Umm, Sorry?" He says with sarcasm. 

I mentally facepalm myself.

Ro looks up at him and does this dry chuckle. But she doesn't say anything.