chp.3

yayyyy i updated. ik yall miss me 

enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                     chp. 3 

August 11, 2018

"Diana!" Dad say scaring me out my sleep.

"What!?" I say stomping down the stairs.

"I'm off to work, the black card is on the table." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay..." I said irritated. Like he couldn't just text me this shit. "Bye..."

I hear the door slam. I walk back into my room and check the time.

1:44 pm.

Great, now I'm up.

I get an incoming facetime from one of these girls I hang around, Amanda and Keisha and whoever else was in the little group. 

"Hey girl!" She says screaming.

"Hey," I say still irritated and tired.

"Come to the mall bruh! Everybody here," She says turning the camera around and pointing it to the other girls.

"K." I say hanging up. I wouldn't call these hoes my friends, but I still hung around them. Only Associates.

I hop in and out the shower and put on an olive green bodysuit and light blue jeans. I put my box braids I always wore in a half up half down style and brushed my teeth.

I went back into the room and put on my low top vans. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of pink lemonade; Minute Maid, of course.

I grab my wallet and keys and head out the door.

I step into the car and plug in the AUX cord. I turn on the engine and head out of our driveway.

"We've been lover on a mission.

But what's love without a mission?"

I sung with Solange on my way to the Blue Mall.

This was were all the teens went. Wanted to just chill and hang? Come to Blue Mall. Needed a man's. A lady? Come to the Blue Mall.

I walk in the mall and go straight towards the food court. I stop at Chick-fil-A.

This was also a favorite, besides minute maid.

I got me some chicken nuggets and turned around to see the associates, sitting at a table in the courtyard. I walk over, rolling my eyes slightly.

They was all fake, good thing they didn't know I was gay.

"Heyyy Di! Look y'all! Diana came!" This girl Keisha said sticking her tongue out. She was the head of them all. 

"Hey," I say fakely smiling. Sometimes I wish I had real friends. Like Tiny, or Trish, or-

"Dry ass hey. But it's whatever," she said sitting back down.

"Ouu y'all, let's go to that new clothing shop down there." Amanda says getting up.

Before you knew it we were up and about to multiple different stores.

We walk all the way down to the newer one, it was the last one before you went into more of the bigger stores like Dior.