Chapter 1: A new home

~Sherwin's Pov~
I packed my things into boxes and taped the box. "Sherwin sweetheart are you done with your packing?" yelled my mother from the other room. "Almost" I yelled back as I taped the last box and pushed it to the living room.
"Remind me again why we have to move." I said as I felt sad for leaving this place I lied here most of my life. I'm very unsocial and shy so its hard for me to make friends, and I don't want to restart everything again and make friends from scratch. Well to be honest I don't really have friends. I had friends but I didn't want to interrupt them so I just stayed quiet. Until I was alone.
"Well Sherwin I got a new job and this new job is very far from here so I had no choice but to move." said mom while she made sure everything as taped correctly.
"Oh! I also found this school in that town, and they say its one of the best!" said my mom as she prepared to exit the house with many boxes. I got up and decided to help her the some boxes.
~time skip to after the packing~
"Welp the truck s on the way to the new house so why don't we hurry up and start heading over there." said mom while looking or her keys in her bag. "Did you get your books?" mom asked. "Yea I got all of them." I replied looking t my books or a minute then placed them in a backpack newt to me.
We both walked to the car took a last look at our house before leaving. We then entered the car and left. The drive was boring, watching cars pass by and sitting there isn't really fun at all.
"How long until we get there?" I asked while playing with my curly ginger hair. "A couple of hours. I know its boring but you'll love our new home. Its in a friendly little neighborhood. The neighborhood has lots of kids for you to hang out with." said my mom trying to be positive. I sighed but then continued to watch the cars pass by.
My eye-lids felt heavier and heavier by the minute. Before I knew it I was asleep.
I woke up to my mother shaking me like a maniac. "W-wha?" I asked as my eyes began to adjust to the brightness. "WERE HERE!" mom yelled
making me cover my ears. "Whoops...sorry." she soon said. "Anyways were here now!" My eyes finally adjusted to the brightness and my sleepiness was mostly gone.

I got out the house to see a two story house. "Whoa.." I stared in aww. My old house was small and the neighborhood was bad, but when I look around this place looks so friendly. I saw some flowers growing on the front yard and I immediately ran to them. Whatever these flowers were they were dying and need water fast. I remembered that I had a water bottle in my back-pack which is in the car, and I ran to the car. I too out my back-pack and looked inside for the water-bottle.