chapter 30: happy birthday

Kira's POV
"Where are we going?" I asked Mr. man. "Where we are going is to be a secret between you and me." He put finger up to his lips. "Okay." I nodded as we walked in to a store. " Wow it's so pretty." I walked up to the case of rings and saw the prettiest one that mommy would like. "Mr. Man!" He turned and came towards me. "Yes pumpkin." I pointed at the beautiful ring and he liked it as well. "Listen here pumpkin I want to ask you an important question." He looked at me serious. "Is it okay if I ask your mom to marry me?" He asked me making me happy. "You want to marry my mommy? Yay!!!" I danced and jumped around for a bit. "I'll take that as a yes then." He laughed. "Now listen here little one you have to keep this a secret." He said and I gave him my pinky. "I pinky promise I won't say a word." He smiled and crossed his pinky with mine. "Alright then let's buy this ring and go get some ice cream." He paid the nice lady and we left to get ice cream.

Nadine's POV
I woke up to find Theo not in bed with me. I then got up and got pushed right back down by a little wolf. "Gerald get off of mommy." I got him off and and made him shift. "What did I tell you about shifting in the house?" He looked at the floor. "Not to." I patted his head and got ready for today. I was so happy the day we adopted Gerald.

Flashback

"Okay here you go Mr. And Mrs. Winter-light Gerald Matthews is now your child." The lady said after approving the adoption. "Welcome to your new family Gerald." I hugged him. "I'm going to love like the son I never had."

Flashback end

"Nadine! Girl what are you doing today?" Kelly said as she walked in the house. "Well I'm going to-" "go shopping with me right?" I looked at her weird. "Why?" She grabbed me and next thing you know we're at the mall.

-After shopping for countless hours-

"Kelly can we go home before the store shuts down." I complained being that the store was about to close and half the people who were in here were gone. "Okay Ms. Priss we can go now." I cheered as we left the store and were heading to my house now." Why are the lights off?" I walked in ready to attack anyone. 8 turned on the lights and everyone from the pack including Theo and Kira screamed "Surprise!" I was flabbergasted. "Wait my birthday isn't until.." I grabbed my phone and saw it was today. "Wow thanks guys." We were all dancing around and had eaten some cake. "Time for presents for the birthday girl." I was placed in a chair while I got gifts from my parents and from Kira and some other pack members. I thanked every single person and then Theo came up to me. "Hey there gorgeous. I just wanted to say that I love you so much and I am so greatful to have you in my life. I love making memories with you and would hate it if you left." So I Theodore Alexander Light am asking you Nadine Marie Winters if you would become the light of my world and marry me?" He pulled out a ring that was too beautiful for words. "Oh my goodness! Yes!" Everyone cheered.

After the party-

"Thank you so much for making this birthday the most memorable birthday." I kissed Theo. "You're welcome Mrs. Light." He kissed my cheek and soon we both drifed off to sleep.
____________________________________

So Theo liked what he had and put a ring on it  and she said yes. 😍😍😍 They are goals for my future.

Comment
Vote and
Share