"Angela's tears"

"Sorry if I wasn't active guys!!!!! I was pretty busy for the past few months! A lot of things have been happening recently so i hope you understand!" - Maria (Author)
Chapter 11, "Angela's tears"
______________________

(Flashback)

"*tears, sniffing* Mom...! Dad....!!!!"

A young girl calls out her parents with a trembling voice full of fear. Around her was a city burning to ashes, everything was filled with smoke, and all she heard was buildings slowly falling apart. She couldn't see the place properly because the smoke covered the city that's falling apart.
She was scared and desperate for someone to save her. She didn't know how or why this happened, but it all started with a war between good and evil.

"MOM!!!!!!!!! DAD!!!!! Someone please!!! Don't leave me here!!!!!! I don't want to die!!!!"

She yelled even though she was getting weaker. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and she was getting more tired minute by minute. She was filled with hope and fear, she was hoping that someone would save her, but she was scared if she was left alone to die. A few minutes later, a tall man's silhouette appeared, it was getting closer and closer.

"H-hey...! I'm here...! Please save me whoever you are.......!!"

She yelled as she fell to the ground. She was extremely exhausted and tired, but she did not give up.

"P-please..... don't leave me here..."

Her eyes were slowly closing and everything became dark. She then fainted. She felt like someone carrying her tiny body, a few minutes later her eyes were slowly opening, but because of her exhaustion, she fainted again.

....

The young girl woke up still feeling tired. She was lying down on a comfortable bed, the room she was on had a green wallpaper and there was not a single window in the room. Beside the bed was a white table that had a brown lamp in it. There were paintings hanging on the walls.
The young girl sat up and saw a tall man sitting down at a white wooden chair beside the bed.

"?!!!"

The young girl kicked the white blanket and ran to the left corner of the room. The tall man had a white tank top, and ripped jeans. His eyes were light brown, and his hair was black. He was pretty muscular. The young girl was dumbfounded and scared,

"Who are you?! Where am i?! Where are my parents?!"

The young girl said it loudly while glaring at the tall man in the room she's on.

"I am Markus, and you are on a highly protected place, so you are safe here. I saw you calling for help so i saved you. So what's your name kid?"

He said those words with a calm tone. He wasn't rude or kind either.

"Um... I'm Angelica, i am five years old and my mom and dad told me not to trust strangers like you."

She said it seriously. She was suspicious of him, she didn't trust him at all.

"Oh, but you can trust me since i saved you. So um... Who are your parents?"

He asked curiously looking at her scared hazel eyes.

"My mommy's name is Aurora and my daddy's name is Phillip. Why are you asking?"
"Aurora and Phillip..? They had a child....?"

He was a bit shocked. He has some history with Angelica's parents.

"So um... Angelica-"
"Call me Angela please."
"Oh yes, Angela. I know your parents really well, but i need to tell you one thing... They disappeared."

"Disappeared....?"

She widen her eyes and looked at him wanting him to explain what he means by Disappeared.

"Your parents has gone missing...."

He said it quietly looking blankly at the wall.

(Flashback ends)

Angela was stressed, scared, and depressed after their boss Markus died.
She went out of the base with eyes full of tears.

"I'm just a maid... I am nothing to those stupid useless men!"

She wiped her tears, but her tears were unstoppable.

"Why did Markus decide to kill himself?! I don't know what's going on anymore...."

She looked down at the floor, covering her face as she continued to cry.

(To the original Gundam wing characters)

"Yeesh Katy..... You slapped me too hard!"

Duo complained about the slap.

"Duo, that was like thirty minutes ago you fool!"

Katy said it angrily, glaring at Duo.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FOOL?! I saved the earth, while you used your lazy ass being nothing but a couch potato while watching anime 24/7!"

"*le gasp* HOW DARE YOU MENTION THAT STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-"

Katy was about to hit Duo's forehead, but Quatre placed his hands on Katy's short shoulders

"Calm down Katy.... calm down..."
"Hmph! Fine... I'll forgive you this time Duo the fool!"
"Thank you gRaNdMa!"
"Duo i swear that if you call me grandma one more time, i'll kick you to death!"
"*gulp* Hehe......"

To be continued.....