Part-10 Live Life To The Fullest

Hi guys.......I know it's been a very long time since I last updated this story.....but I have been quite busy with my studies....and even my laptop was not working properly so I could not really update this story......but from last few days I have been receiving requests to update this story.....and so I have decided to update it....... as every story deserves to be completed....although I can't promise.....but I will try to update this story frequently....whenever I am able to do so.....again...am sorry for making you guys wait soooo much.......thanks for remembering this story and appreciating it......Here's the next part..........

Precap: Randhir and Sanyukta have lunch together and discuss about their likes and Randhir again lies to Sanyukta about hating alcohol......

Next day, Sadda Haq Set, 11 AM

Randhir was on the set and was reading his script, when he saw sanyukta arranging all the props on the sets and helping the director very sincerely. He observed how she managed to do everything with a calm face and even after arranging the sets she went to take her lecture. In these 3 days of his mission "friendship with Chashmish", he realized that she is a very simple girl living a very monotonous life. On one hand, people of her age "enjoy" life to the fullest, she is just "spending" her life. So Randhir decided to bring out the child in her as he saw the glimpse of innocence of a child when she giggled and laughed with him the previous day..........

Green Room, 2:00 PM

Randhir and Sanyukta were again having lunch together.............

Randhir: Chashmish ....tell me one thing.....last time tumne khulkar enjoy kab kiya tha....?

Sanyukta: yeh kaisa question hai.....?

Randhir : I mean to say....party toh tum karti nhi ho....so how do you enjoy life?....like travelling, hanging out with friends, watching movies.....basically have fun......

Sanyukta remained silent for few moments as she realized that she doesn't even remember when was the last time she had fun.......she had always been a sincere student and a dedicated professor....and she never actually took time to enjoy her life.....or have fun......

Randhir: Chashmish tum toh aise blank ho gayi ho jaise maine tumse koi rocket science ka question pucha ho.....ok let me make it easy for you......woh enjoyable moment tumhaare childhood days se bhi ho sakta hai.......

Sanyukta(recapitulating few moments and smiling): you know jab main 9th standard mein thi toh main apne parents ke saath water park gayi thi.......that was the most enjoyable day of my life....I was sooooo happy ......maine bahut saari rides enjoy ki, especially water rides mom dad ke saath......aur tumhe pata hai mom kitna darr jaati thi jab bhi main kisi high rides par jaati thi toh......and that time....I was crazy for chocolates.....mere dad ne mujhe bahut saari chocolates bhi di.......I was sooooo happy that day......I know bahut unique moments nhi the woh.....but still those are very special moments........phir after that from 10th standard ....I focussed more on my studies......and uske baad kabhi socha hi nhi to relive such moments....phir ....... career par focus karne lag gayi..........

All this while......Randhir saw a twinkle in Sanyukta's eyes while she was telling him about her childhood memory and so he decided to help her realise that there is no age for enjoying life....one should live life to the fullest and not just spend it.

Randhir: Chashmish life ko enjoy karne ke liye kisi excuse ki zarurat nhi hoti.......career, job and responsibilities sab ek taraf but life ko enjoy karna bhi utna hi important hai .....apni family ke saath.....friends ke saath......in fact friends ke saath toh aur bhi enjoy karti tum......tum apne friends ke saath nhi gyi kabhi outing par...?

Sanyukta: friends......mere toh koi friends hai hi nhi......school mein sab nerd bolkar tease karte the aur college mein "book worm" kehkar.......in fact mujhe khud hi lagta hai ki main itni boring person hun that nobody wants to become my friend..............

Randhir(interrupting her): That's not true chashmish.......I am your friend.....aur kisne kaha ki tum boring ho........(flirtingly)....ab delhi mein mera "DIL" toh tumhi ne lagaya hua hai

Sanyukta(hitting his shoulder and blushing slightly): tum bas flirt karte raho.......main jaa rhi hun lecture ka time ho raha hai......

Randhir: Chashmish itna toh batati jao......ki kal tum free ho?

Sanyukta(adjusting her spectacles): Haan kal toh Saturday hai....and since shooting nhi hai toh kal mera day off hai........

Randhir: Good......since mera bhi kal day off hai toh main tumhe kahi lekar jaana chahta hun....so be ready by 11 AM tomorrow......

Sanyukta: Mujhe tumhare saath kisi "date" par nhi jana

Randhir: Chashmish.....maine toh date ka naam bhi nhi liya tum.....(smirking)toh bahut fast nikli

Sanyukta(widening her eyes and nervously adjusting her spectacles): nhi...wo ...I mean to say......

Randhir(smiling): Relax Chashmish......consider it as a "Day-out with your friend"..........

Sanyukta(relaxing): Ok.....main mom se puchkar tumhe bataungi........

Randhir(chuckling): Chashmish .....tum kya chhoti bachchi ho......jo mom se permission lekar bataogi

Sanyukta(sarcastically): Haan .....main toh chhoti bachchi hun......(teasingly)uncle ji.....and saying this she ran away from his green room....

Randhir(shouting behind her): Chashmish.....(frowning)tumhe toh main kal dekh lunga

My POV

Life is a book and we are the writers....it's totally upon us....how we pen down each moment in it.....there are many things such as studies...job....money .... career ....passion ....love.....and in chasing all of these......somewhere we miss the small and intricately beautiful moments of life.....Chasing the unfulfilled desires...we tend to ignore things.....which we have......no one is completely satisfied with what they have......we always tend to run behind things....specifically materialistic things....which we don't have......Life is not a race to run but it is the amalgamation of various moments to "live"......It is too short to have regrets.......but if we live Life to the fullest....then it is long enough to gather infinite beautiful moments to take with us ......because at the end it is only the beautiful memories and moments which remains with us........ "SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

This is all for part-10....I hope you all like this part......please vote and comment if you like this chapter..........