PART-24 Failure is Another Opportunity to Try Harder!!!!

After the lovely dinner all of them were having Dessert......when Randhir's mom got a call and she talked for a while.....after that when she came back she was a little stressed........

Randhir: Mom....Is everything alright? You are looking tensed.....

Randhir's mom: Its nothing Ron.....actually tomorrow morning I have an event at the NGO.....after that I thought that I will be free and will spend the day with you......but just now your aunt called and she was asking me to come tomorrow as already she is not well and some people are coming to see Riddhima (Randhir's cousin) for marriage tomorrow, so she wants me to help her. I couldn't deny her beta....I know you are here only for the weekend and I couldn't give time to you.....

Randhir: Mom......I totally understand ..... and its just a matter of few days .....after that I will be back to Mumbai......Only 2 weeks of shoot is left in Delhi....after that I will be back.....and anyways you don't worry about me.....I know its important for you to be there for Riddhima.....she is very attached to you.....(looking towards Sanyukta).....and since you are not free tomorrow.....I will take Chashmish out on a mini Mumbai tour....What say Chashmish?

Randhir's mom (smiling): Yeah that will be perfect...Sanyukta will also enjoy......and when is your flight for Delhi Ron?

Randhir: Mom.....its tomorrow at 11:30 PM.....actually I have to join back shoot from Monday.....so will have to return tomorrow night......

Randhir's Mom: Ok .....I will try to reach the airport to see you off .....

Randhir: Yeah mom.....and Chashmish.....be ready by 8 AM sharp tomorrow......we have to leave early.....

Sanyukta: 8 AM? .....Why so early morning.....?

Randhir(teasingly): Come on Chashmish.....I know you have the habit of sleeping till 10 AM....but we are in Mumbai......people come here not to sleep but to fulfill their dreams with open eyes......

Sanyukta(widening her eyes and jaws dropped): I sleep till 10 AM....?.....Its you who sleeps till late.....I am a morning person....and we will see tomorrow morning who keeps sleeping in their world of dreams huh....!!!!

Randhir(mimicking her): Yeah we will definitely see.....

Randhir's mom laughed on their cute banters and after chatting a little more they went to sleep.

Sunday, 6 AM

Sanyukta woke up and she heard some music coming from outside....

Sanyukta(in mind): Who is listening to rock music in the morning......?

She went outside her room following the music and realized that it was coming from Randhir's room.....she knocked his door twice but he didn't open....so she hesitantly entered inside and saw that Randhir was doing push ups shirtless keeping books on his back.....

so she hesitantly entered inside and saw that Randhir was doing push ups shirtless keeping books on his back