Part-17 Obsession!!

Randhir: Chashmish wait.....!!!!

Hearing Chashmish from him after 2 days.....Sanyukta felt relieved and she knew her friend was back.......She wondered when this endearment became so close to her that she was craving to hear it......in fact her name sounded weird from his mouth.....

Sanyukta turned to him and waited for him to open up.........

Randhir(sighing): I am really sorry Chashmish......

Sanyukta: You should be sorry Randhir ......but not for the way you behaved with me but for not sharing your problems with me.......you don't consider me worthy enough to share your problems but you stood with me in my problems.....why?

Randhir: Chashmish

Randhir: Chashmish.....it's nothing like that.....I just didn't wanted you to be in any "more" problems because of me

Sanyukta(frowning): What do you mean?

Randhir: I will tell you everything.......you remember that day when you fell off the stairs and when you told me that someone pushed you.....that day.......

Flashback begins

Randhir went to his green room to get his phone and wallet to leave for hotel......there he saw a girl waiting for him.....he felt like he has seen her somewhere ......then suddenly he remembered that she was Simran.....the President of Student's Union......whom he met on the first day......

Randhir: you are Simran right....?

Simran(smiling): yes sir ......I actually wanted an autograph for my little sister....only if you don't mind.....

Randhir(smiling genuinely): Yeah sure....why not....

He was giving her the autograph........when Simran came close to him

Simran(smirking): After all we can only get autographs......we are not as lucky as "Chashmish" that we get to hang out with you....right?

Randhir(sternly): Excuse me....!!!!

Simran: Oh come on Randhir......you don't have to pretend in front of me.......going out with her, always saving her......What is there so special in her.....is she good in something else too...? (smirking) If you know what I mean.....?

Randhir (angrily): Just mind your tongue and stay in your limits....you get that?

Simran: Ok....chill Mr. Shekhawat.....leave all this....I have a gift for you......some of your priceless moments that I was lucky to capture......

Then she showed him all the pictures of their day out in her mobile.....

Randhir: You were stalking us haan.....and anyways what can you do with these pictures haan.....yes I went out with her and I have no shame in accepting that....she's my friend....

Simran: Of course there's no shame in accepting that.....but these pictures are just supporting evidence to prove the reality of these pictures......